Updates of Elsword KR

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • Special Active Skills also obtains Demonic energy

Demonic energy gain Activation Chance : 15%
    – Maximum 5 stack, at 5 stack, Damage 40% Increase

Madness: When using Blood Hit skill, cooldown of all skills registered on skill slot goes down by 1s.(No wedding or hyper active skills)

Oh... thanks KoG, after years of nerf...

• *sees Video* *especially looks at Add*

*closes Video*

*opens a Fan MMD Video with a sexier Voice and Model for Add*

My favorite Idol looks so handsome. :inloved::illutears::illutears:

.... I really loved this Idea and it seemed easy to do with either Animation or using already existing Elsword Models. This looked so promising... :tears:The Dance and Song are really good! But Adds face looks off...

• Have I already read you on YouTube comments? XD

• Considering what happened yesterday in Els Korea, we will see if we will ever get updates, but allegedly we would get a new weapon by the end of the year and enhancements can be elevated till +14, making the level cap of gears higher.
    Sadly I cannot provide any sources, since those information were provided by kind Korean Elsword players that knew English and translated the scandal, as well as the leaked information regarding future updates during live streams of various famous Korean players.

• In addition, KR has cancelled the current running Pvp tournament due to issues they explained and apologized for on their official website.

Another thing that got mentioned was a probable leak of informations to select top players concerning these updates, which led to those twitter messages to be published

• To clarify the whole situation (which is not particularly complete because most of us don't speak/understand Korean).
    The situation started when people got banned on Korean Elsword. They didn't particularly understand why, but later someone of the Korean guild called "Incheon United" leaked that one player has told the Director of the game that there are people allegedly manipulating the ranking system in PvP. Thus, cancelling the tournament (as Ketsuekii mentioned) and following the bans.
    Also, this mentioned user started to behave strangely the past weeks. He started selling his gears that he worked hard for in the Raids and stuff, soon to also reveal that he already got a few information regarding soon-to-be updates in Elsword (like I mentioned before: Enhancement of level cap of gears and introduction of new weapons).
    After all of these information were released, people got furious, because they also heard that top players of Els Korea were even invited to a secret meeting with KoG, which is another huge break in trust, because those meetings are meant to be transparent, so that people can voice their opinions, wishes and disappointments with the game.
    Things blew up, when user TIFFANY, who is famous for his EVE gameplays on Youtube, started a live stream, in which he started to delete everything. He voiced his distrust with the company and also that he is fed up supporting a game that's led by money-hungry people, thus a wave of complaints and deletion started, following others doing the same thing.
    More and more people started to upload videos regarding their deletion of their accounts, which brings Elsword in a precarious state.
    Later at night the actual Director released a statement regarding the situation, clarifying nothing, but just apologizing countless times.

(If there's an issue with this post, feel free to delete this post. I find it important though, because it will -more or less- affect every player in every server existing)

Edit: Again, no proper sources available on my side. Various live streams covered the issue -of course in Korean-. I expect user 2nafish (on Youtube) to make an official statement regarding the situation and also clarifying things in a few hours.
    Edit 2: I found this video of user MATO (마토) that -I assume- covers the situation. Of course in Korean. In this video screenshots of exchanged text messages and also a picture of mentioned meeting can be found as well as the official KoG good, that these people received as a gift, even though they aren't out in Korea:

• It seems that my last post wasn't deemed acceptable, therefore I simply wanna thank Ketsuekii for those (factual) information and add that the future of Elsword KR is in the air.

If you as a User with few Posts include links in your Post it will get deactivated automatically. I activated it now, because it’s Elsword KR related content.

I want to clarify that these are, at least at this state, just rumors and doesn’t necessarily have to be true. Unless there isn’t actual proof nor an official statement, there is no need to worry about Elsword KR closing down. So let’s calm down and watch what will happen for now.

• Sit back and watch the world burn I guess. I've retreated from the game a while ago, I only do my Story Quests because I love the universe and the characters, but fell out of love with the "mechanics" back when the Void Weapon was first introduced. So, whatever happens, it won't faze me that much personally. I really feel bad for the KR players though, being screwed over by the game devs like this is horrible.

I know Elsword KR might recover from this, but "important" players shutting down their accounts and characters is a hard hit to take for the company. Not sure how well that one's ever gonna heal. You can't replace your old pro gamers that easily.

Also, +14 and new equip sounds like the required CP for the coming Demon Realm dungeons would keep increasing, making the whole world Pay2Play at some point. Not sure I'd want to support that in the first place. Sounds like a horrible update, really.

• It seems that my last post wasn't deemed acceptable, therefore I simply wanna thank Ketsuekii for those (factual) information and add that the future of Elsword KR is in the air.

If you as a User with few Posts include links in your Post it will get deactivated automatically. I activated it now, because it’s Elsword KR related content.

I want to clarify that these are, at least at this state, just rumors and doesn’t necessarily have to be true. Unless there isn’t actual proof nor an official statement, there is no need to worry about Elsword KR closing down. So let’s calm down and watch what will happen for now.

I almost had a stroke reading that, how'd you get into the UK team? GF seems to be really short on staff huh.

BTT: KoG bad! Boo!

+14 good! Yeah!

• I almost had a stroke reading that, how'd you get into the UK team? GF seems to be really short on staff huh.

Please, refrain from doing such remarks that first and foremost brings nothing to the subject at hand and second of all are disrespectful towards someone.
    If you would like to add anything to what I just said, feel free to hit me up via Conversation, replies to this moderation will be considered spam and will be handled as such.

Now lets get back to the topic :-)

Regards,

Senakhtenre.

• First of all thank you Nexxon for the clarification. First time using the forum.

I WANT TO MENTION THAT ALL INFORMATION IS SUPPLIED WITHOUT LIABILITY! ASSUMPTIONS AND ALLEGATIONS AHEAD!

Other than that, yes, I also mentioned that most of these accusations have been rumors up until now that are still not really proven to be correct 100%. Even though there were two apologies released in Korean I didn't try to run the first post through google translate after hearing from Koreans that the first apology was (allegedly!) filled with lies that were busted pretty much immediately.
    The second apology by the director still didn't meet satisfied players, more information here (IN KOREAN ONLY):

http://elsword.nexon.com/commu….aspx?n4ArticleSN=5027992
    I want to refrain from any more confusion, therefore I will post another video, in which the Youtuber "Zero's Story" tried to summarize the case as compact as possible, also giving his insight to the story at hand.
    Link:

In the end, you have to make up your mind on your own in that regard.
    AGAIN, MOST OF THE ALLEGATIONS AND ACCUSATIONS ARE STILL SEEN AS RUMORS, EVEN THOUGH EVIDENCES WERE PROVIDED. A REAL AND PROPER STATEMENT HAS YET TO BE PUBLISHED.

What I'd like to mention is the live stream of YouTuber "TIFFANY". According to translations of Youtuber "2nafish", yesterday he explained in his live stream (the link is unlisted now, so it's hard to find) that "TIFFANY" actually planned on applying and becoming part of the KoG team. "TIFFANY" suggested different and more player-friendly ways of enhancements only to be asked by the interviewer whether or not "TIFFANY's" suggestions are lucrative ways to make money (rough repetition/translation, sorry).
    To provide a source nonetheless here's the live stream of "TIFFANY" (in Korean q.q), but for those that are able to understand, there you go:

What's the issue to players in Korea?
    In the end a group of people received preferential treatment, they even had a lot of insight as to confidential information regarding future updates, they were bribed with unreleased goods to remain silent and people suspect that these selected users are also responsible for the huge "Nerfquake", as well as other major changes such as Ara's spirit orbs in recent patches.
    Speaking of patches, I also heard that these updates won't come early or mid-summer in Korea, but only late summer after the El-Star content, so around September.

Again, all of these information aren't proven 100% correct, please take some things with a grain of salt!

(I hope that this post is still okay and still contributes to the forum accordingly. If not, again, this post can be deleted any time! ^^ This is my last post regarding this topic now anyway xD)