- The following rules can be changed or edited at any time. Please check them regularly.
- Any breach of the following Rules or the Terms and Conditions that can be found here, may lead to a warning or ban. In some cases these bans can also apply in the game.
- It is in the discretion of the Forum Team to apply these Rules as they think it is necessary.
- The Forum Staff reserves the right to change the rules if they think it is needed, if you have any suggestion, question or need any clarification, please feel free to create a Forum-Ticket in the Support System of your language and ask for information.
- The Forum Rules are the same for every language section of this Forum for everyone’s convenience.
- Community Manager
- Team Manager
- Board Administrator
- Super Moderator
- Trial Moderator
If you need to complain about a behavior/decision of any of the Staff Members, please contact the level above them.
- Every user is allowed one account.
- A user must not create a new account in case he is not able to login the Forum (in this case please contact the Forum Support), or if he has been temporarily or permanently excluded from it.
- Account sharing (one account being accessed by multiple users) is not allowed.
- Any account that seems to be intentionally impersonating any Staff Member (from the Forum, Support, Gameforge or Elsword Team in general) is strictly forbidden.
It is not allowed to have a username, post content or links that can be considered as:
- Obscenity/ Swear word or abbreviations
- Defamatory/ Personal attacks
- Copyrighted material
Please keep in mind that the Forum is a place for communication, conversation, seeking help, giving feedback and socializing. While you might be angry, annoyed and in desperate need to express it, there might be other players that just want to spend a relaxed afternoon outside of the game. Please respect them and their ideas.
While posting in the Forum, please make sure that you are posting in the appropriate section. The title should describe/relate to the subject of the thread and the content within the post.
Before creating or replying to a thread remember:
- Do not report exploits or other players in the Forum. In case you report bugs please make sure you have first created a ticket to the Game-Support.
- Do not avoid the forum-filter
- Do not re-open a closed (or older) thread, contact a moderator instead
- Do not give out any personal information about yourself or anyone else
- Do not copy any correspondence without the permission of all parties involved
- Avoid pushing threads (exception: guild introduction and marketplace threads may be pushed once every 72 hours)
- Avoid posts that are considered: spamming, trolling, flaming, boycotting, “quitting the game”, “violating the Terms and Conditions” or in general upsetting the forum atmosphere
- Posts about phishing, selling accounts or gold, cheats, spreading viruses or other malicious software are not allowed
- Do not impersonate any KOG/Gameforge employee
- Do not discuss about laws or rights in our board (e.g. basic rights, constitutional law, freedom of religion, etc.) - there are other boards for that
- Avoid posting or sharing links that are not related to Elsword EU
- Do not discuss/complain about ingame or onforum warnings, mutes or bans in the Forum - contact the team instead.
- Always use the language of the section you are posting in.
- Please do not put usernames, company names etc as part of your threads' titles
- Last but not least, always make sure your post is related to the subject of the thread.
- Usernames: Please use appropriate usernames for all age groups
- Avatars: Images should not exceed 150 x 150 pixels and must be no larger than 40kB
- Signatures: Images should not exceed 530 x 200 pixels and must be no larger than 100kB
- Text is preferred not to exceed 5 lines, unless it lists the players’ characters-servers-levels-classes-races
- Text or images should not be “This post has already been reported.” or else anything that can mislead the moderation team or other users in thinking you have been, reported, warned or banned.
- User-Profiles: There are 2 fields in your profiles main character name and class, please fill them with the right information as you register your new account or edit them if needed.
- IP-Sharing: If 2 or more persons share the same IP, they need to contact the Forum support about that. Otherwise they risk getting excluded from the forum.