Return Item LvL and Delete CP

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • Know i see GameForge Elsword is now Pay 2 win Like NA and Korea elsword.

Since you bring in CP i can do Elrianod Dungeon anymore i got 100k and i use +10 Void weap stage 15.

Bring back the Item lvl and Delete the trash CP please or you will lose many pepol.;(

no

• but it is even possible to get 150k+ cp with a +8 void. if ppl fail to get a good setup for pve or don't socket the best way possible, is it kog's fault that those ppl can't get enough cp for all the things?

• They won't ever change it back, especially for a single person. Each system has advantages and disadvantages. But all you can really do is learn to adapt.. isn't particularly difficult to understand how the new system works, I can enter all dungeons as normal even with my drop rate set which has effectively no damage output whatsoever, and that's a +7 set at the moment because I've not even bothered upgrading the thing, I'm simply relying on my weapon's stats.

• You can get easy 200k cp with sd weap and 4/4 hero, its just your fault.

I personally love this new system because I can see everything without calculating on my own.

(btw 40% asd gives you 100k cp so..)

• If can't be changed, maybe they could reduce the CP needed for enter some dungeons, because I can't ever enter into Hall of El, and that are 50000 CP, when the last Elysion dungeon doesn't ever reaches 15000 CP.

I beleve that this system divides pure players from casual players, and that kind of actions scares players.

• but nowadays there are options to get equipment way easier then before. you're even getting a +8 unique heroic weapon and so on. ofc elsword is pay2havefun, since everything is possible w/o playing i like this term more, but if somebody doesnt want to use given options, i don't think it's kog's fault.

• If can't be changed, maybe they could reduce the CP needed for enter some dungeons, because I can't ever enter into Hall of El, and that are 50000 CP, when the last Elysion dungeon doesn't ever reaches 15000 CP.

While the gap between Elysions and Elyanods CP requirements might be a little big, my 2nd class change characters with full SD eq +9 and no IB have a CP of a little over 50k. All my resonance points are put into Exp and drop. And I'm not thaat usefull in Elyanod. So I'm wondering what kind of equipment you have. If it's that low, maybe you're simply not ready for Elyanod yet, equipment wise.

• while its no surprise that the game rewards players who spend money it, the combat power requirement for 11-5 normal mode is somewhat extreme

currently doing my third job quest, my sub has around 90k CP (full heroic +8 old skill stacking, Servion 5/5, EOd 3/3), 11-5 normal mode requires 150k CP, so I either:

- let carry myself from a guild member (not reliable)

- do story mode alone/matching (but requires probably more than 30 elrianode entries)

- do 11-3 which gives me a guaranteed 5/5 quest kill but takes much longer in time

and this is stupid, nobody wants to spend time to play 30 times of 11-3, even the screenshots from kaya and aerii in other threads proved that people with low stat weapons (CoBo weapons and such) can enter drabaki raid (due to high elrianode gear/IB avatar etc.)

so yeah maybe you should revert the combat point system

Dxub95IWwAo2AM1.png

• i think the system is the best what could ever happen to this game

it has nothing to do with pay2win at all

it is now EASIER to get the requirements for every dungeon

it just changed from

being pay2win aka 'you need high upgrades on weapon and armor for high item level and everything else that gives a ton of damage is irrelevant'

to free2play aka 'you take what gives you dmg and not care about armor upgrade levels that give you no dmg at all'

people just have to adapt to the system and finally realize that they have to use good effects on their armor and accessoires to deal damage in dungeons

its not like in 2013 anymore that you upgraded your weapon and you were fine

if someone is good geared, nowadays there is so much more, than just the weapon, that defines that

there are countless videos with +0 weapons that proof that

i think its very good that finally everthing counts towards the combat level

people have to start to care about their pet, their title ,their accessoires, their armor, their avatars, their sockets

EVERYTHING that gives stats, gives you combat level now, like it should have been from the start

everyone who thinks about his gear and uses a smart set of good armor effects and good accessoire effect can enter EVERY dungeon regardless of his upgrade level

without having to spend an absurd amount of money for +9/+10 qscrolls for their armors

i think its so much better that people with lower upgrade level on their weapon can achieve the gear score through being smart and using good effects on their armor and accessoires.

:sell:                                                    :ihave:

• That still doesn't change the fact that everything is scaled based on (M)ATK. Take of your weapon and look how much stats you get form e.g. an accessory. So no, it's still pay for gear. In fact, considering the combat requirements later, it's even pay to access.

The system is better then before, I agree on that. What is not okay is the ridicules high amounts of CP you need. It goes from 50k to 300k in the very next region. Even if I exclude raid that's 220K just to finish the story. It's also absolute not wroth playing those dungeons. I can see on NA that very little people play that artificial difficultly. I also know that the guy who transfers the story to Elwiki had to ask for a video, because he can't enter the dungeons. I don't think that is healthy for the game.

Oh and by no means is it easier. I had an item level of abut 180 before and ended with like 70-80 CP.

Quote of the Year 2017

"Roses are red, yellow are ducks. It's 2017 and JS still sucks."

• Oh and by no means is it easier. I had an item level of abut 180 before and ended with like 70-80 CP.

Same on some characters with only +9 weapon, but I get something of similar also on characters with item level over 220.

Actually you need to have a good IB set to go on some dungeons and/or to pay a lot for get great accessory if you haven't a good IB set with sage stones or if you are planning to do 11-5 or future dungeons. You can't farm on El-Tower Defense for accessory or force, because you can't drop them on History mode. Probably for a new player without resonance points is really harder and new players must go on Secret dungeon infinite times before can do only Hall of El. A new player isn't rich, haven't hight resonance level, but can only do dungeons until hate Elsword for try to can buy something of decent that he can't get on dungeon because of combat power.

I mean, it's difficult, not impossible, but Elsword is surely more pay to win now than before. Now you need to have more good/great things to can start a dungeon, and doesn't matter if you have already invest your money on a +10 or +11, you must have the newest and greater things implemented by KoG to can do something... And obviusly you need to can pay for it. Now you have to pay not only for a single upgrade scroll, but you have to buy good IB avatar, but you have to fight with random to get it from IB or to pay a lot another user to get single pieces or a full IB set... You have to buy from EC-seller/Cash Shop/Blackboard accessory like ring to increase skill damage, that can be get as permanent item only if someone buy it with real money and I can continue for days...

I still mean: It's not impossible to get hight combat power, but you need money and time, or you have to pay with real money if you don't want to waste months or years of your life in that game.

I agree with the idea to go back to item level, but still isn't a solution, because not all users want/can buy upgrade scroll or want/can try to upgrade their weapon fighting with random.

• The item lv was very bad system

I' 11-4 they had too much useless people in random because the item lv system was bad

I don't want to see useless people in SD gear in 12-4/5/6/7/8 because of item lv

And a +9 can had more than 300k

• ASD 40% gives like 100k cp, stop crying.

It is so easy to get gear now, you even get now +9 hero tradeable sealed weapon, crit chance/maximize gives you a lot of cp and you have now wise stones from event so what the hell you need more, free +13 scroll?

• it is easier if you focus on the important things

before you just needed +8 armor and weapon +9 for 180 i believe

even if you had 0 crit and 0 maximize you could enter every dungeon

and if you had +8 with 100% crit and 100% maximize you couldnt enter, even when you did 10x the dmg the other player did

that was just dumb

of course if you had 180 before and now you have 70 , you probably dont have any good effects , sockets or erp with offensive stats

you were completely useless in the dungeon und nobody liked playing with you

i dont know whats missing for you , i can just imagine how it looks like

just because you have to buy stuff from other players that invested money, IT IS NOT PAY2WIN

its just pay2win if you have to invest the money YOURSELF

sinister accs cant even be bought

elyanod accs arent that expensive

5/5 ib set is cheap af nowadays

sage stones are for free everywhere

its so easy to gear up if you invest some time in it

you have to spent time for every mmos thats out there to get good gear

you cant just make SD gear and then skip to vanymir

its not meant to be that way

there are supposed to be gear walls in mmos

you farm one set, so you can farm the next better one with it

before, you could just skip some stuff, but thats just not like it is supposed to be

this way you will arrive at harder content when you are ready for it and thats the right thing to do

:sell:                                                    :ihave:

• The biggest problem isn't even the system itself. It seems to be the mindset of the player. Early game keeps being made easier, experience needed to level pre-resonance was dropped a few times, you now get free +8 scrolls and a level 25 hero weapon from quests, willpower cost reduction on dungeons (ereda now free once again), events hand out items such as sages regularly.. and yet, people seem to complain over the smallest thing. Truthfully PvE for the most part has been somewhat a joke, you could always kill bosses with terrible gear even if it took a while, there's many videos out there of solo runs of dungeons with very low level gear.. people actually learned the mechanics to be able to do that instead of blindly running in and spamming skills. Realistically, we need the difficulty. It isn't a perfect system by any means, but it is an improvement at least.

• I personally prefer the new CP System over the old one. Since it now takes any offensive stat into account - not only the upgrade level and Hero/Elyanode Tear Level - it seems incredibly easy these days to get higher in CP quickly.

The game already is handing out everything that is needed as a basis to start off early endgame content such as Hero mode, Henir, SD and lower Elyanode dungeons properly. Taking current events into account, nobody really should be able to complain about how easy things got - unless you got yourself a +10 weapon with the mindset of that being enough, and slack off in Practice Channel all day long - until you realise, that there is some need of work to be done on stats and sockets.

As a prime example: My Rena, which I did not touch in years, with her old Heroic weapon+9 and a Perkisas IB (so not rlly the best in the world) and not that great of an offensive setup, is able to reach 150k CP easily.

basically this. It may sound somewhat harsh, but its the truth: up to the point of Elyanode optimisation (we talking best stats here), it is as easy at it has never been before

• CP is the clear winnner for me in this battle.

Itemlevel was just stupid to begin with. People with the same gear but different acc., were considered equal by the game. Even if one had a Skilldamage plus of ~15% he was considered same as the one without that bonus.

Max and Crit were irrelevant even tho, these are very important stats.

CP is a very cruel system that ensures that people can not access areas where they are not supposed to be.

Yes, the CP gets highly modified by the weapons stats, albeit these range in a big way depending on other bonuses.

Seteffects are now very important too, adding the 4th part of the Mariposa-set in my case, gets me a whooping 40k CP. This is possible when calculating all the damage bonuses, weapon stats and the max+crit%.

The Game now even considers the active resonance page.

With my damage page, i get a whooping 90k CP in contrast to the Xp/droprate page.

For me, CP means: “think about the game, dont be dumb at it, or get left behind“.

Which i really like, but that doesnt mean a F2P can not reach 150k CP.

Helped one in my guild that started a week ago, was able to help him to 160k with some interesting tweeks, albeit using the FREE stuff of the UpEvent and managing to get thea Eventweapon to, +10!

Baka~