Seperate Latin American and European Players, give both a respective server.

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • I'm proposing this since there is considerable distance-lag between these two groups, especially in PvP. There's no way of fixing this issue since it's physically impossible to get the date-transfer across such a large distance done in a small enough time-frame to not notice it, at least in 2018 that's the case. Since there isn't any other way of avoiding distance-lag other than avoiding ppl from the respective other side, this should be the easiest and most fair way to accomplish that. This way, both latin americans and europeans will be able to continue playing undisturbed and GF won't loose any "potential customers". It's also the easiest to implement since most of the work would be done by GF and there should be little need for KoG to be involved in any coding of additional features.

Now I just gotta wait until someone calls me racist again *grabs popcorn*

• I'm :infavor:

These players disturb the fun of playing immensely. NA also has 2 servers. Once the International server and once the other server, where only people from NA can play the game.

image.jpg

Thanks Coco for the good new Set

• I just keep staying in the same place soo I don't really know, was just askin' on this one

But still You don't have the right to decide for Them that's just my point of view

:chocolate::lganteddybear::lollipopvalentine:

• if you dont contribute anything to the discussion then why are you even writing those posts

I still have given an opinion : I'm Against it

we players dont have, but that isnt relevant, those players cause trouble in PvP and PvE (more in PvP than in PvE), whilst GF refuses to even hear the problems because "muh money"

its not unfair to demand, that players that dont belong here (and please before anyone says some crazy bullshit: they clearly dont), should be getting another server, their playerbase is much larger than original-ES and DE combined

I'm fine to it if they can decide if they rather want to stay or leave

Or at least find out if the majority of them want to stay or leave

:chocolate::lganteddybear::lollipopvalentine:

• Or how about we change the Peer-to-Peer connection system to a "normal mmo type connection". Then if you lag only you are affected by that lag, instead of everyone who are connected to you during the lagging.

• Actually got to admit I'm :infavor:.

I'm not much of an active PvP player anymore, so Tosan's opinion weighs more on it (and I agree on every word he said), but a majority of dungeon queues turns out to be absolutely insufferable and take way longer than it should have solo, because monsters teleport around, don't take damage, don't even move or spawn or all at once.

To change that for them and for us, a seperation of non-EU and inside Eu on two GF-located servers would make sense.

Like NA, practically.

• My vote is against :opposed:

Of course.

Part of the idea of the merge was that all users without distinction of language, region, etc. could enjoy the game and have more opponents with those who could play.

The server is not only for Latinos, not only for Germans, not only for English speakers, it is for everyone.

Separating Latinos from other people is "segregating" them under the premise that all Latinos have lag, which is also false.

Because the lag depends on many factors not only the geographical location. And even a person living in Europe can have lag with a bad internet, just as there are people with good connections who are also Latinas and do not have it.

Not all Latinos have problems with their connection. Generalizing is completely unfair.

Elsword is for everyone and anything that involves segregating a group is something I will never agree with.

Greetings

• :infavor:

There is a simple reason for this. It's annoying for both sides. Even if I try to imagine myself as those players from a far away region, I would hate to possible cause issues for them. I rather have the peace of mind that I am not doing anything wrong. There is also less of chance to get connected to a player I have a bad connection with. If I had a friend, they could just join that server with me.

KOG Games attempted a similar thing and so far there are only a few issues with it, which mostly stem from the fact that there was no transfer when Gaia was created.

There is very little cons to this and quite a few pros. Both side benefit form it. I can't thing of a reason to be against it other then being a "do-gooder" and that really just makes things worse in this situation.

Quote of the Year 2017

"Roses are red, yellow are ducks. It's 2017 and JS still sucks."

• My vote is against :opposed:

Segregate the server for latency problems I see an error. Currently a Latino may have a good connection or bad connection. But also a European can have a bad or good connection. If a European has a bad connection, should we separate it from the server? Well, I see it badly.

I think it's better to forget what country they are (just know it by the language they speak) and enjoy all together.

A greeting

• Segregate the server for latency problems I see an error. Currently a Latino may have a good connection or bad connection. But also a European can have a bad or good connection. If a European has a bad connection, should we separate it from the server? Well, I see it badly.

A Latino with good connection lags about as much as a European with a bad connection because of distance adding in a constant delay no matter your connection-speed. Bringing this up as an argument shows a complete lack of understanding towards the topic and the reason this suggestion was proposed.

• The reason for this suggestion is that you want to draw a line right above your subjective lag tolerance and exclude all players beyond that for the sake of your enjoyment rather than solving the underlying issues of how the game performs with lag or even lag itself, so that you can hopefully ignore the actual problem by eliminating those who might make you aware of them. Given that the problem remains lag itself, you will soon find reasons to support the exclusion of Europeans with bad connections as well, once you realise that they too exist outside your comfort zone. In fact, focusing mainly on the distance aspect of lag makes the racist undertones that have already been mentioned quite apparent.

• The reason for this suggestion is that you want to draw a line right above your subjective lag tolerance and exclude all players beyond that for the sake of your enjoyment rather than solving the underlying issues of how the game performs with lag or even lag itself, so that you can hopefully ignore the actual problem by eliminating those who might make you aware of them. Given that the problem remains lag itself, you will soon find reasons to support the exclusion of Europeans with bad connections as well, once you realise that they too exist outside your comfort zone. In fact, focusing mainly on the distance aspect of lag makes the racist undertones that have already been mentioned quite apparent.

I've played this game for 7 and a half years now and never once suggested anything regarding lag. My subjective lag-tolerance doesn't seem to be that subjective considering the amount of rage-posts ppl already made about it. This is not about me, it's about many who share this problem with me. If you're fine with playing PvP against ppl who only react to your hits after anything between 1-3 seconds, more power to you. Do you even play PvP though?

• Enough to understand its problems, and lag isn't even a PvP-specific issue. Granted, my class performs reasonably well in lag, so I do not notice the full extent of the problem, and I know this is subjective, because people who main other classes suffer more than I do, but exactly that makes it subjective, even if others share your views. There is also a considerable amount of people, who thus far have not made a rage post, does that make my view objective now? No, it does not.

As far as not reacting for three seconds is concerned, the distance portion of those three seconds are less than 200ms – 300 if we're very generous – which amounts to less than 1% of the total delay. Even if I cared about lag as much as you do, putting excessive focus on that part seems ridiculous. Plus there were enough people who said the exact same thing about a portion of german-speaking players back in the DE days, which also makes their observations objective truths.