Seperate Latin American and European Players, give both a respective server.

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • This was never about solving the problem as this is impossible. It's about reducing it and splitting the two sides who are most likely to have issues with each other. Yes, there are other lag problems, but they are considered wo be much less frequently and as such can be tolerated.

And again, this also makes the experience better for the non European players.

Quote of the Year 2017

"Roses are red, yellow are ducks. It's 2017 and JS still sucks."

• Well I were thinkin alot about writing in here or not and I decided to do so.
    Since like 2-3 Weeks I'm already doing everything solo without the Matching Buff just because of these Randoms.
    I've had enough useless Trash complaining about anything , if I see just one more of these on my Team I'm gonna rage.
    Farmed alot 11-4 and even with Randoms. In like 300+ Runs I just had ONE usefull player and that were an Italian Aisha.
    They dont even need to have my Dmg but if they're playing something like Aisha/Eve etc they could at least buff me~ but nah they just wont.

I've had so many ES who didnt even do something. They were just standing there, doing nothing. When you write them to do something they'll insult you in they're language.
    There were a WS once , I told her to give me the Airelinna Buff but she just wrote me "No fuck you". I stopped carrying her and she wrote then "I will report this".
    Like WTF?You retarded?:rosecrazy:

And thats just one example , but they aint changing anything.
    For those who will now tell me "Mimimi but why dont you just report them."
    I'm too busy ignoring these useless F***tards that it aint even worth my time reporting them so they'll get banned for half n hour.

They're not all bad and im glad this nonsense with "Haha Nazi"stopped but they do annoy me so ima just stick to playin solo~

And do not despair my younger, when the Raid's are here we can farm without bein insulted because of the entry restrictions. Amen

• Ludacris You're pissing me off

I've had enough useless Trash complaining about anything

How do you dare calling them with these names ?

They dont even need to have my Dmg but if they're playing something like Aisha/Eve etc they could at least buff me~ but nah they just wont.

Lmaaaao please.

They're not playing Elsword just to buff your little char, they can play whoever they want to even if they don't have skills to buff YOU

Yeah 'cause you're not the center of the world ~

I've had so many ES who didnt even do something. They were just standing there, doing nothing. When you write them to do something they'll insult you in they're language.
    There were a WS once , I told her to give me the Airelinna Buff but she just wrote me "No fuck you". I stopped carrying her and she wrote then "I will report this".

There are not only ES but DE and FR too so please stop generalizing

I'm too busy ignoring these useless F***tards that it aint even worth my time reporting them so they'll get banned for half n hour

Who do you think you are huh ?

:chocolate::lganteddybear::lollipopvalentine:

• As far as content itself goes, it is courtesy to buff with Aisha/Eve, as that helps the whole party. Them not realizing the capabilities of their character is a sign of inexperience, an issue not related to lag, but the game throwing you into end game dungeons without adequate preparation, which is only worsened by missing interpersonal communication skills. As a German player, I've had my fair share of experience with other Germans who think their gear justifies reprehensible behaviour, as well as quite a few international players who are also guilty of it. These are far more the signs of a toxic community.

As far as LatAm players profiting of a split is concerned, those who really profit from a forced split are players with the same mentality on the other side of the ocean, which is the kind of bigotry players over here oppose when it's pointed out to them that lag indeed is bidirectional. And let's be honest, this suggestion is not made in support of the general LatAm community, some of which couldn't care less about Europeans lagging next to them, but for personal gain and others are an afterthought.

• What does player experience has to do with it? You were always competing for kills in PvE. Why would I was MP on a buff when I can kill mobs with it?

And you are talking bullshit again Comrade Yuri. The way Elsword works the closer you are the lower is the chance of having latency issues. That's very easy to notice just from playing the game. Also we do know your opinion on that, no need to explain it over and over again. The other side doesn't care and won't change their opinion on the matter. How about you try actually convincing them? That includes understanding their problem.

I lost my interest on that. No point in trying to convince someone who wants to play the good guy.

Quote of the Year 2017

"Roses are red, yellow are ducks. It's 2017 and JS still sucks."

• I guess there is no 'best solution' to this issue.

Personally I'd hate to seperate players at heart, considering I was pleading for a unified EU server for years in the past. But no one can deny that lag - caused mainly due to distance and horrible internet - can be a huge problem.

It would definetly not be as much of a problem if people, who know they got (distance of regular) lag would just not queue up so they don't force it on others.

The saddest point about those people though (not generalising from where) is, that lots of them just end up queueing up, standing around in PvE, expecting you to carry them while they can afk and want you to ressurect them at the boss so they can get the drops. I had that many, many times. At least once from each community.

(Honestly I would not mind carrying people if I were politely asked to and lag would not be too severe to screw up everything)

It is known what lag can do to PvE. Mis-spawns, monster taking no damage or taking it very delayed, randomly hitting and teleporting away. It wastes ressources and time, unnecessarily. About PvP I don't even want to talk, I'm always close to mental meltdown if I see players with certain tags using certain classes just from being afraid of them lagging horribly.

The 'easiest' would be to get KoG to include a matching of IP or a ping-check for both queues, to at least improve the situation for everyone. The harshest way would be the NA/INT way, seperating any non-european IP onto a second server, having them keep their progress and sharing a market.

Locking someone out is the worst thing possible, however, considering this problem is currently impossible to physically solve it needs to be re-thinked.

Would be lovely to see some official Gameforge statement on this, how far they came thinking about it.

• The saddest point about those people though (not generalising from where) is, that lots of them just end up queueing up, standing around in PvE, expecting you to carry them while they can afk and want you to ressurect them at the boss so they can get the drops. I had that many, many times. At least once from each community.

You cant deny the fact that it's at least 90% ES.

But what you wrote is well said , im not that nice so mine wouldnt sound as good as yours.

Just waiting for the Combat Lvl and the new Dungeons then this will stop c:
    What tilts me even more is the fact that if they afk and let em carry you and you stop carrying them they could report you for that, dont know what sick b****rd came up with that crap but thats just....Jesus Christ.

They're not playing Elsword just to buff your little char

(Forgot to mention that) Oh but they are Honey , if they're fckin useless and a spawned NPC like Kim Short is more usefull then them there's somethin wrong. If theyre playing a Char like Aisha,Eve,WS, Luciel etc... they do have to buff me when they do nothing in the dungeon itself.

• You don't compete for kills, at best you compete for damage if you really want MVP, but other than that you're just trying to clear dungeons (somewhat) efficiently and buffs help with that greatly.

I shall not state my opinion, but convince the other side regardless, especially when they won't change their mind? Great speech lessons, almost as great as the truly marvellous claim, that less latency means less latency-related problems, were it not for the fact, that this is a trivial conclusion. This is not something specific to the coding of the game, but the coding of the game could do something to alleviate it.

Your problem is the projection of your negative sentiments about lag onto the individuals or groups you perceive to be their cause, which does nothing but fuel hatred and increase toxicity. Maybe try to understand, that we're all playing the same game and for various reasons want to participate in some or all of its aspects.

Ludacris  Ketsuekii

The behaviour you mention is likely enabled by other players who at least do the carrying, some of which might spare a resurrection stone, because they themselves don't need them. The problem with charity is that it creates dependency and does nothing to solve the underlying issue. In addition, the further you progress in the game, the less likely you're going to make it through a dungeon without some carrier. This is done intentionally, as KoG wagers, that it will make certain investments likelier. You're simply experiencing the downsides of a way too heavy focus on gear. If you want to blame someone, blame the company that makes largely unachievable gear a necessary requirement.

• What tilts me even more is the fact that if they afk and let em carry you and you stop carrying them they could report you for that, dont know what sick b****rd came up with that crap but thats just....Jesus Christ. (1)

(Forgot to mention that) Oh but they are Honey , if they're fckin useless and a spawned NPC like Kim Short is more usefull then them there's somethin wrong. If theyre playing a Char like Aisha,Eve,WS, Luciel etc... they do have to buff me when they do nothing in the dungeon itself. (2)

(1) doubt you would get banned for that, make a video and report them, happened to me in total like 2 times in about 250 runs of 11-4

(2) they arent obligated to buff you regardless they do something or not

Dxub95IWwAo2AM1.png

• Currently a Latino may have a good connection or bad connection. But also a European can have a bad or good connection.

European players can have high ping.

Lat-Am players ALWAYS have high ping by default.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to get a ping <100ms when playing from Lat-Am.

And therefore it is impossible to NOT lag as a Lat-Am player.

This argument is utterly stupid.

• hey :)

Please keep focused on topic and try to avoid things that won't get us to anywhere. Treat others like you would like to be treated :)

MUoYiZw.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

• In Favor

Game is not meant to handle these regional distances+addions unknown to me, p2p in 2k18 c'mon try at least. Come again if a better connectivity of players is secured. This is bland cashgrab as it is currently @Live-EU. Oversea players invested money, NO!( !!! *Gasp*) But what is with the true (you know topological) EU Playerbase ?! [/s] Hah these paid already or didn't they? And who are these players to issue a problem about a Free2Play title [s/]. What a disrespect toward your didicated playerbase. Instead GF has to dig of the oversea playerbase off thier destinated servers. GF: If you get into touch with the korean devs again let them assume a solution.

Don't get me with EU players lag more then some players from the moon. Get a solution for that as well! Send them to the sun! /jk

EU-Server =/= World-Server

"This" Servermerge had to be wellthoroughly thought through.

But as the things stands I am assume that if GF/KOG did something, the hate of the formerly paying costomers would be trasformed ito a destructive hacking-harrasment of Els-EU (not that the live-ingame experience differs greatly).

My 2ct

LipFlare

• Why is this even a Point of discussion?

It's Elsword EU isn't it? I do not want anyone who lessen's my player experience from another "Server" on mine. No matter what. It is selfish - telling me this seems to be stating the obvious.

If i am playing another game and i get someone from another Server on it that lags/doesn't try i do not want him in my Game.

Yet - they should have the right to play the game - usually.

But we have to consider that Elsword does not use the same kind of "Connection" other games do. So it should be in responsibility of the Latin American players to get their groups/Fights themselves instead of just blindly going through the Que. Even worse when they do not even interact with us. I get the feeling that they don't want to be here either and don't have a choice.

Maybe it should be time to give them one.

I am opposed to getting rid of them but in favour of giving them a Server of their own. They seem to not like it here either. Maybe even give them a Channel for them so they have it easier to find a group and not ruin the player experience for both parties.

Edit: Channel thing would be the easiest solution of them all - just change the name of one - that easy.

• Giving them a channel wouldn't really work, since matching would still match you against all players and then there could be some European who is enraged by meeting not one or two, but three LatAm players at once! (Although this would already be the case if matchmaking arranged parties in such a manner.) If premade parties were a good way of circumventing distance lag, those who call for segregation would already make use of them and not bother considering such an idea.

Plus there isn't even a non-blind way of queuing. At best you can queue in times when there are lots of players from your region play and few players from other regions do (maybe due to timezones), but again, if that was a good way of circumventing the problem, people would not call for segregation. This is especially true for PvP, where you can't simply arrange a fight with the person you'd like to fight – at least not in a way that counts towards daily quests and PvP score – and if you could players would rage about that possibility due to its strong influence on rankings, and nothing's more important than rankings.

This is not your game. If you wanted the game to be owned by the players, it would be our game and that would include a lot of people you would dislike and not want in it, but in fact – since common ownership has yet to be established – it is GF's and KoG's private property. Plus, these are not players from "another server", these are EU players, whether they live here or not. It's not like we're KR and a bunch of people who have their main in EU or another region with similar content availability create accounts here to try out the new features, because we don't have them. There's nothing special about the EU server safe for the fact that a lot of players have their accounts and characters here and would like to continue to play them.

• ^

Simple - don'T blind que.

Yes - it's their's too.

I don't think they have fun with it either but they still do it - i don't get why because none EVER tried to communicate.

And i read the AGB too.

I just think that in a game like Elsword i would've quit long ago if i had to deal with those lags. I do not know why they stay. I myself would never blind que because it would fuck me up mentally. They have to deal with that every game. And i myself would have wished for a server of my own.

Guess they don't use the forum either, as they do not seem to interact with us willingly.

• I already dedicated a paragraph to show how "not queueing blind" is not a solution, which you simply ignored, and while we could talk lengths about its feasibility or lack thereof, even under the assumption that it was, telling them when (not) to queue as if you were in a position of power shows, that you see them as second tier players. If you yourself can avoid the trauma of lag by not queueing then by all means, go ahead, but don't force your decisions onto others who might not enjoy the same privilege. Keep in mind, that you don't even know how many of them do avoid queue for whatever reason they may have, because one does not really notice an unknown person not queueing, does one?

As far as communication is concerned, you do contradict with a few players who seem to be able to recall them chatting, but given the generally negative attitude towards them, I wonder what causes them to minimize interaction in such a manner.

• I am not searching for a solution - didn't you get that already?

And personally - i see EVERYONE as 2nd Tier players that delays my runspeed/lessens my player experience.

That should wrap up all your points. I do not want them in my game but have to live with it. You know - some people are "mature" like that.

Even when i am against them being here i am not in favour of banning them away completly.

And let's not talk about possibilities.

I tbh wouldn't care less if i havn'T had the experience i had with them to begin with. Result's do not change no matter how justified their stay is. GF might just tell us that they have 100% right for everything they do and i will still be kinda pissed everytime i get one in my group or PvP. It's like getting a dude in PVP that things of him as a better player and get's salty when he looses. Just annoying.

• Hey guys don't forget that spam is not allowed, please don't derail the thread and keep on topic! ;)

╮~ zCTTkiM.jpg ~╭

This Pokémon has the habit of hugging its companions. Many Trainers have left this world after their spines were squashed by its hug.

Bewear - Moon Edition