Arrivals, departures and promotions of the Team

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advice you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • :CoBofriends: Elsword players!

Today we have a "new but not really new" raccoonmember on the Elsword UK Team! Please welcome our newest Trial Game Master, Griffon ! Some of you might already know him since he's not a stranger for the job because he has been a Game Master for the Spanish Community for quite some time.

Welcome to this side of town! Have fun on your duties around here, hopefully you'll get out of your way that ugly Trial thingy soon! :-)

Everything that lives is designed to end.

We are perpetually trapped in a never-ending spiral of life and death.

Senakhtenre-Queen-Sig.jpg

<3Coco<3

techteamsenak.png

Please join me on congratulating our no longer Trial Game Master Griffon  :chungwerid: who has managed to pass the trial process and is now an all grown up Game Master! Keep up your hard work!:Laby:

<3Coco<3

techteamsenak.png

Today we bring not only one but two bad news:elswordcerealg:

Our very own Game Master Camilla has decided to step down of her duties at Elsword, thanks for all your hard work!

Additionally, our former Super Moderator, now Event Manager Maeve has decided to leave our community, I'd like to thank her for all the work she did not only as Super Modetator back then but for all the events she did, you know where we are if you feel like you want to come back.

<3Coco<3

techteamsenak.png

• Some Team Members sadly went away so I decided to bake a new one. The DE Community should know him as "NicotheRS" but he has evolved to "NicotheRM" and is now in his (almost) final stage: NicotheRM the Trial Moderator Cookie. :dimensioncookie:

Welcome to our Team! Have fun with your new Tasks and get baked to a full Cookie soon! :CoBofriends:

• I catched another Moderator today! This one is really fresh so there is nothing much to say here but let's look at Sierra and examine the behaviour in this new environment so we can come up with a nice nickname as well.

Welcome to the Team! Have fun with the new Tasks! :CoBofriends:

As you might have noticed already, our moderator SuperNova is no longer a part of the team since he decided to part ways with us.

We would like to thank him for all the hard work he has done for the community since the moment he joined the team and we would like to wish him luck in his future.

<3Coco<3

techteamsenak.png

More changes have happened in our small team:what?!:

Sadly our moderator Vaire is no longer a part of the team, thanks a lot for all the time you have invested here!

To give a bit of balance to this sad post, I'm also happy to announce that our former team member Maeve is back with us! She will be working as Event Manager and Super Moderator for the time being. Welcome home!

<3Coco<3

techteamsenak.png