Class Trials

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • Elsword is a game with many different type of Characters with different type of Gameplay, and i feel like the game need a Class trial, maybe a dungeon where you'll play a character on the 3rd job, showing to the players that don't know what to pick what they can do at max level inside some kind of "tutorial dungeon" once the trial is done the character is deleted or something similar.

Don't know if an idea similar as been posted yet, i've searched on the forums didn't find anything.

ET NON LES SHILLS TOUJOURS PAS

• Decent in theory, but given how we're chasing KR and the other servers in updates, kind of unnecessary. After all, we've already got plenty of data from elwiki, youtube and various other sources, can just research if needed. Also it doesn't take long to hit level 99 on any character these days, especially if you've resonance unlocked and use 100/100 experience gain. Should be rather.. easy to do it yourself (while actually benefiting your account with drops etc).

• This is a great Idea! With this other Users are able to test a Character and choose a Main Character to level up and equip easier. Watching the Videos from the different Character Ways might give you some Idea but it's always different if you play the Character yourself.

• Decent in theory, but given how we're chasing KR and the other servers in updates, kind of unnecessary. After all, we've already got plenty of data from elwiki, youtube and various other sources, can just research if needed. Also it doesn't take long to hit level 99 on any character these days, especially if you've resonance unlocked and use 100/100 experience gain. Should be rather.. easy to do it yourself (while actually benefiting your account with drops etc).

Leveling takes too much time

1st job takes 10 minutes

2nd takes 20 / 30

Transcendance takes 1, 2 hours

And 3rd job takes A day.

way too long just for "a Trial"

ET NON LES SHILLS TOUJOURS PAS

• 85-99 without resonance took me 17 hours no breaks whatsoever. Now I can do that in under an hour. Levelling does not take too much time, at least these days. Besides, you get free event level up items quite frequently so I don't see how that's a problem. You also have a whole -13- character slots for free, 26 if you buy expansions. Also, how are you going to even learn the class with running a single dungeon for a trial anyway? You learn by playing the character. That means playing all the pre-3rd classes too.

• Let's not forget that 3rd job isn't that cheap either. You can cash, or spent a s**tton of tickets on it. I personally barely have enough tickets do do a single 3rd job as of right now, and I'd hate to spend that on a class I end up disliking.

Also - yes we do have access to a lot of data from NA/KR, but to actually LIKE a character, you gotta PLAY it. There's no point watching if you don't get a feeling for it yourself. Trying it out before actually going for the 3rd job, even if it's just "mash these training dummys for a few minutes" would be a nice touch!

Definitely support from my side.

• Let's not forget that 3rd job isn't that cheap either. You can cash, or spent a s**tton of tickets on it. I personally barely have enough tickets do do a single 3rd job as of right now

we get so much tickets via events that the tickets went down in price from 9m each to 3m each - what are you talking about? I did the quest on 23 out of my 27 characters and rarely even had to buy some

nonetheless I will also support this suggestion, watching how a class plays v.s. actually playing the class are two different worlds - maybe just using combos and skills in camillas trainings room

Dxub95IWwAo2AM1.png

• Let's not forget that 3rd job isn't that cheap either. You can cash, or spent a s**tton of tickets on it. I personally barely have enough tickets do do a single 3rd job as of right now

we get so much tickets via events that the tickets went down in price from 9m each to 3m each - what are you talking about? I did the quest on 23 out of my 27 characters and rarely even had to buy some

Just my personal opinion I guess. All of my tickets are from events, and I only have like 5 dropped by myself atm (guess I'm unlucky in that regard).

The last part of the quest requires ~30 tickets, that's still 90m with a price of 3m each. To me, that's quite a bit of money to spend on something I don't know if I'll enjoy or not. Maybe if you're lucky enough to drop a bunch or get a lot from events that's fine though.

• I asked this already on IT part of forum and our GA said no.

Dare la possibilità di provare i personaggi prima di crearli

If you play during exp events is possible to reach lv 99 in less than 5 hours if you:

- have promotional set;

- use wedding suit*;

- have 100% exp medal or other decent exp medal;

- have armor and weapon that can increase exp gain;

- have exp gain sockets*;

- do random missions;

- stay on spa for buff;

- stay on spa for get other exp after playing (afk exp);

- play with your mentor for get more exp;

- when you have a mentor, you can get more exp if there is a player with your same character on your party**;

- when you have a mentor, you can get more exp if there is a character of your same class on your party**;

- use ERP on exp*;

- choose a guild with points on exp skill;

- use exp buff of your guild (the [Cobo] Training Time Contract)*;

- use a title that increase exp gain;

- stay on a channel of your level*;

- do Secret dungeons when you unlock them;

- do dungeon of your level***.

*not essential, but it helps.

**Italian description doesn't explain if the character on party must be your mentor or could be another player.

***this means that you have to skip some epic quest or leave them for later.

• A more realistic suggestion (from the point of actually getting the thing implemented) would be to give a 24 hour unlimited class change ticket each time you do a class change quest. Unlimited class change tickets were a previous event item a long time ago, so the code still would exist for that, all it'd need to do is be updated for transcendence and 3rd job paths instead of trying to get KOG to go out of their way to implement a whole new feature, which they'd probably not bother doing because they've their own ideas to work on and last I checked, they don't appear to have taken major content suggestions from other servers except their own.

• A more realistic suggestion (from the point of actually getting the thing implemented) would be to give a 24 hour unlimited class change ticket each time you do a class change quest. Unlimited class change tickets were a previous event item a long time ago, so the code still would exist for that, all it'd need to do is be updated for transcendence and 3rd job paths instead of trying to get KOG to go out of their way to implement a whole new feature, which they'd probably not bother doing because they've their own ideas to work on and last I checked, they don't appear to have taken major content suggestions from other servers except their own.

Anyway... This can't solve the main problem: sometimes users just don't like the character and not only the class.

• So what you are looking for is pretty much the practice tool from Grand Chase, right?

Simply look it up on Youtube if you aren't familiar with it.

Edit: In case you are somehow unable to look it up on the interwebs

• Something like Class change in training room would be enough (I always wanted a "Free char" in training room, unlocked skills and passives, with every jobs and Job/Char change), you can see how slow/fast they are, range, damages, and stuff like viability while you'll be able to know if the gameplay suits you, so... I guess it's a really good idea, but... NA and KR already asked for a similar system, so....

• Something like Class change in training room would be enough (I always wanted a "Free char" in training room, unlocked skills and passives, with every jobs and Job/Char change), you can see how slow/fast they are, range, damages, and stuff like viability while you'll be able to know if the gameplay suits you, so... I guess it's a really good idea, but... NA and KR already asked for a similar system, so....

Thats literally what Grand Chase offered. Pretty much just copy & paste the practice mode from GC and we are done here.

• Thats literally what Grand Chase offered. Pretty much just copy & paste the practice mode from GC and we are done here.

Come on, we're talking about KoG... 2 years ago "No sorry, we wont make that possible" and now it is live with QoL... (ED bankshare, as example)

• Pretty sure it'll happen eventually, considering the facts that a) people are asking for it b) GC is literally the predecessor of Elsword.

Though I'm pretty sure it won't happen because someone on the EU board asked for it. If anything is gonna happen it's because of NA/KR.