Add Stuff & Skills

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • Hello,

I'm a returning player, stopped 4 years ago.

Now playing a Mastermind (Add) level 76.

There is so much new content since and I am a little bit lost.

I would like to know what endgame stuff I am supposed to craft (and where). For PvE only.

What Sertissages Stones I must farm and where ? Which title ? Which element is the best now ?

Also, I need some advice on Skills too.

Would be nice to have a proper chat, I'm available on Discord for thoses who wish.

Send me a MP or if you want to quickly reply, you can do it here :)

I speak English & French.

• Welcome back to Elsword!

So first you should get the 3 job "Dominator"

After that, you farm Heroic for gear and a free +9 Weapon Amulet for "Heroic weapons only"

After that you do add fusion theory for the Weapon.

Then you need Elrianode gear that you get for free in the quests at Elrianode and also the Tears "click me for an Guide"

• heroic dungeon can be selected from the special tab

heroic dungeons are like regular dungeons but faster, stronger and with some monsters having access to Gate of Darkness potions (fireball spawn)

it is random which dungeon gets selected but not every dungeon is included (Hamel to Elysion Dungeons 1 and 2)

get a heroic weapon, work towards the epic quests in elrianode/elyanod to get your elrianode gear (top to bottom 4/4)

do NOT farm the void weapon before you get your basic stones for the elrianode gear, you will just end up frustrated

heroic weapon +8 (epic quest for hero dungeons) -> +9 scroll for heroic weapons (epic quest for hero dungeons) -> elrianode equipment 4/4 (elrianode epic quest) -> void weapon -> update your elrianode equipment

desired effects you want to have:
    - lvl 19~29 (the higher the better), triangle stones

- panzer buster/phantom seeker/install - star fall stones 8~12% (the higher the better), square stones

- critical hit/critical damage/maximize (circle)

- hit/get hit (top), +7~10% atk group buff (bottom), all skill damage 28~44% (gloves), mp consumption -7~10% (shoes)

aim for accessory for ignia 3/3 and rusty elrianode acc 3/3

Dxub95IWwAo2AM1.png

• Thanks for your answer too!

Unfortunately I have no idea what you are talking about yet... So i'll read it again once I've reached lvl 99 😅

You should really try to do SDs and Hero dgs before reaching that level. It's not only something very useful (you'll need the stuff you can drop there sooner or later) but it can also make leveling way easier, as it's much simplier to find a group there compared to Ranox and Elysion.

What Sertissages Stones I must farm and where ?

The only ones you should really use are Advanced Magic Stone and Refined Magic Stone, that are easy to farm and not that bad, and Sage Stones, which are the best ones. There are some other that can be useful for certain purposes or in late game, when you'll not need more Critical and Devastion, but that's really not something you should care about as of now.

Which title ?

The Rules of the Jungle is the first one you should focus on. It's not that difficult to get, but a very useful one. After some time (not few days, most likely some months) you can replace it with Guardian of Secret Closed Space. Those titles are great to level and GoSC will help you to get the most difficult ones.

The titles you should use when you need to do Damage™️ are Passion Pay, (very easy to get, not bad at all) Corrupted Dragon's Blood, (easy and much more useful that Passion Pay when you'll have a good equipment) Resistant to Destiny (it takes 800 runs, but it's very good) or finally Pierce the Heavens.

There are other titles that you should get sooner or later. El Tear Fragment Collector is a very useful one to farm Stones, while Key to Victory provides nice stats for little efforts.

Which element is the best now ?

Elements are much less important now than years ago, because both in pve and pvp you'll face opponents with high resistances to almost all of them. For this reason people use almost only Light, Wind and Water (a very expensive one now) because they don't require stacking to be efficent.

Un Masterino è votato al posthunting,

il suo cuore conosce solo il ban,

la sua spada difende gli spammer,

la sua forza sostiene i posthunter,

la sue parole dicono solo la verità,

la sua ira abbatte gli staffer.

onRIqzy.jpg

Tnx to Sonicofor the sig

Banda. Comanda.

• Thank you Sir, very helpful answer !

Can you just confirm what SD mean ? Secret Dungeon ? I used to do them before, so they are no surprise for me, and I'll do them (they're part of the quest for the 3rd job).

For the Stone for the Sertissages, you farm Materials in order to craft them ? Or you drop them directly ? And where ?

• what SD mean ? Secret Dungeon ?

Yep.

they're part of the quest for the 3rd job

Nope, those are the Trascendence quests.

For the Stone for the Sertissages, you farm Materials in order to craft them ? Or you drop them directly ? And where ?

You can drop Advanced Magic Stones in almost every existing dungeon; the best way to get Refined Magic Stones are the daily and weekly quests you'll be able to do at level 99 in Elrianode; Sage Stones are a common reward for events.

onRIqzy.jpg

Tnx to Sonicofor the sig

Banda. Comanda.

• Okey, thank you!

By the way, could you tell me what endgame stuff I should do too ?

From what I've seen... Apocalypse Weapon, and for the Body, the Elrianode stuff, isn't it ?

I just found a +10 ticket for weapon in my bank, I'll use it way later.

• Okey, thank you!

By the way, could you tell me what endgame stuff I should do too ?

From what I've seen... Apocalypse Weapon, and for the Body, the Elrianode stuff, isn't it ?

I just found a +10 ticket for weapon in my bank, I'll use it way later.

People usually start with a 5/5 Secret, then a 5/5 Hero, then a 4/4 Elrianode and the Void weapon and finally the Rosso weapon, the strongest in the game. You can actually skip the first set, because if you're lucky enough or if you have someone who can carry you through Hero dgs you can just begin with the Hero set. After you've obtained this you should be able to do Erlianode and Void dgs easily. You can use your +10 on the Void and, once you'll have a 4/4 Elrianode and a +10 Void, you should be strong enough to try to get the Rosso weapon.

onRIqzy.jpg

Tnx to Sonicofor the sig

Banda. Comanda.

• Thank you Spyro.

I remember that I had the +10 during an Event long time ago (you needed to spend a few Elflouzes in order to get it too).

Was wondering if GF still does this kind of events still, in order to have some +10 ticket.

Also, I've seen someone with a +12 weapon. Does the +12 tickets exists ?

Thank you Darkai, I dont like playing alone so I'll check this out :)

• After that, you farm Heroic for gear and a free +9 Weapon Amulet for "Heroic weapons only"

Quote from Spyro190

People usually start with a 5/5 Secret, then a 5/5 Hero...

Sorry, where can I get this free +9 Weapon again ?

It's a quest where you first have to do 2x Heroic and after that I think u have to do 10x and then 15x for the +9

heroic weapon +8 (epic quest for hero dungeons) -> +9 scroll for heroic weapons (epic quest for hero dungeons) -> elrianode equipment 4/4 (elrianode epic quest) -> void weapon -> update your elrianode equipment

Sorry, where can I get this free +9 Weapon again ?

jim_the_office3.jpg

Please do not send just 1 picture in your topic that falls under spam! and could lead to a warning

• Please do not send just 1 pictures in your topic that falls under spam! and could lead to a warning

xxx lol

it wasnt just one picture, I put what I had written in bold so OP can read it more clearly, but seems like you are too deep into your mod job

with this post I will give you a real reason to give someone a warning

Ah ah sorry, thanks :p

i got the game in another language so it's hard to translate from what you guys say ;)

compare the rewards from the following screens with the quests you have

the scroll/ticket only works for hero weapons

removed the bad language | Darkrai

Dxub95IWwAo2AM1.png

• I remember that I had the +10 during an Event long time ago (you needed to spend a few Elflouzes in order to get it too).

Was wondering if GF still does this kind of events still, in order to have some +10 ticket.

Only time will tell. ;-;

Also, I've seen someone with a +12 weapon. Does the +12 tickets exists

Many legends have talked about this mythical object and I decided to believe them.

onRIqzy.jpg

Tnx to Sonicofor the sig

Banda. Comanda.