Seems that I have to do one too!

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • Comrade Yuri that's terrible! :o

Kauket thank you! Yeah, cats are love *-*

Hello Defaultname06042020 !

/me pats and hugs Kona :aramoustache:

Hello Fuchsilein ! o/

Hello Sharoona ! I really love the change, it's nice to see activity again since our old forum was quite inactive. We have to get used to different ways to do things as for example new forum rules but it's worth =)

╮~ zCTTkiM.jpg ~╭

This Pokémon has the habit of hugging its companions. Many Trainers have left this world after their spines were squashed by its hug.

Bewear - Moon Edition

• I actually like the fact, that we can now talk with everyone, so long we focus on english as the main language. I do have translator's for ES,FR and IT as well, but i would have to call them everytime when required x3

Definitly a thumbs up move from GF :3

• I actually like the fact, that we can now talk with everyone, so long we focus on english as the main language.

What? I don't think it should be required to have a main language. Everybody should be able to talk in whatever language they prefer.

9b1f3df8ae665918be026b1ee35bcde8.png

• What? I don't think it should be required to have a main language. Everybody should be able to talk in whatever language they prefer.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I didn't mean, that everyone "needs" to speak english. It's propably just that most of the Users are propably more capable of speaking english instead of one of the others. Like an italien player speaking german for example, or spanish to french.

Taking you as an example, you are perfectly capable of speaking french, german and english, and propably some more i believe? So you have actually the ability to communicate without a barrier in there. I would require a translator for the IT, FR and ES section. I also have the feeling that i would butcher most sentences there.

So overall, of course everyone should choose the language in which they wish to communicate.

• Oh, don't get me wrong. I didn't mean, that everyone "needs" to speak english.

Oh sorry I misunderstood you there ^^"

Taking you as an example, you are perfectly capable of speaking french, german and english, and propably some more i believe?

Well yeah, but the other languages aren't allowed to use in the forum anyways soo ye. But due to French I have an average understanding of Spanish, yet I wouldn't be able to write a sentence in that language.

• So french gives a basic understanding of spanish?

Because i went to Italy a while ago, and a friend of mine was capable of speaking portuguese (please don't hit me, if i spelled that one wrong), and to my surprise it seems that in Italy, this get's you much further than english.

• Well both French and Portuguese are roman languages, and therefore you understand others that speak a roman language as well easier.

For example, Spanish is the most "simple" language of all roman languages as it didn't change as much from latin as the others did, therefore it's easier for the others to understand Spanish than it is for Spanish speakers to understand the other languages. You can see the same phenomenon in northern languages like Danish, Swedish and Norwegian.

• That certainly makes a lot of sense, yes.

My Brother is capable of speaking so many different languages, and that fluid to boot (it's required for his job).

I don't think i have the time nor patience to learn so many languages. But i think, it's also a question of if you need or want to learn them.

• I'm glad that I have a really good understanding of the concept of grammar itself due to my background. Given the rules of a language as well as just a bit of vocabulary, I could write perfectly legal sentences in any of them. Oh, wait, I just described something incredibly mundane most people without my background are able to do as well. My knowledge is not exclusive and therefore not worth anything. I feel sad now.