Seems that I have to do one too!

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • Hello o/

Since I got forced to do one by my beloved Senakhtenre calling me lazy... Here I go :D but I warn you, I'm not good with presentations and speeches!

My nickname is Coco and I'll be serving you as the Board Admin for the UK community. If I should tell a little bit about myself, I should start saying that I really love cats, in fact I've a cute kitty that loves to walk on my keyboard :D My hobbies are drawing, videogames (cute ones! can't play ugly characters t.t) and graphic edition!

My favourite characters on Elsword are LuCiel, Ara and Aisha, but I'm not playing lately. Copying Senak's introduction, I do not have favourite IBs, I prefer to mix them and make fancy and better sets ♥

I don't know what to add... Being honest I didn't know what to say after writing "Here I go" so I've been stalking other introductions :saint:

Feel free to ask!:elswii:

╮~ zCTTkiM.jpg ~╭

This Pokémon has the habit of hugging its companions. Many Trainers have left this world after their spines were squashed by its hug.

Bewear - Moon Edition

• Welk :3

Un Masterino è votato al posthunting,

il suo cuore conosce solo il ban,

la sua spada difende gli spammer,

la sua forza sostiene i posthunter,

la sue parole dicono solo la verità,

la sua ira abbatte gli staffer.

onRIqzy.jpg

Tnx to Sonicofor the sig

Banda. Comanda.

• Hi Suzaku! I try to do my best :P

Hello Spyro190! Thanks!

Mean Veltarox :cursing:

• What is your favourite color? Pink! Obviously *-*
    • Would you show your lovely cat? https://i.imgur.com/IfDMwl4.jpg?1
    • Your favourite song? Perfect - Ed Sheeran | Mad World - Gary Jules
    • Anime or series/movies? I love both, lately I'm watching more series than animes but here are some of my top:
      • Anime: Junjou Romantica, Code Geass, Netoge no Yome, Ano Hana...
      • Serie: House of Cards (♥), Empire, The Good Wife, GoT...
    • Do you have favourite sport? If you consider sleeping 24/7 as sport, then yes! Otherwise nope. :(

╮~ zCTTkiM.jpg ~╭

This Pokémon has the habit of hugging its companions. Many Trainers have left this world after their spines were squashed by its hug.

Bewear - Moon Edition

• Veltarox questions:

• What is your favourite video game? Ouch... That's hard to reply since I don't play videogames lately... I loved Rabi Ribi, but I usually play games like League of Legends or Clash Royale just to avoid spending too much time there :D
    • Do you like spending time on a beach? Yeah! My BF lives in front of the beach and when I'm there I'm just like: Darling... Lets go to the beach! every 5 minutes XD
    • What is your favourite season? Spring... It's beautiful and it's not too hot or cold *-*
    • Tea or coffee? Always coffee, but only while I'm studying. I can't live without coffee at classes XD Also I do not like tea :(
    • Do you like sweets? Yes, but just a little!

Suzaku | What is your favorite

• Trading card game? None... But I played Hearthstone a bit...
    • Anime character? Ako Tamaki ♥
    • Elsword character? Lu
    • Cup size for tea? I do not like tea :D
    • Time of the day: Afternoon

╮~ zCTTkiM.jpg ~╭

Bewear - Moon Edition

• I'm only decent with Devi :/but I love Shakti's style

You don't want that... Believe me :aramoustache:

╮~ zCTTkiM.jpg ~╭

Bewear - Moon Edition

• Well, if someday I reinstall it I'll poke you :swag:

╮~ zCTTkiM.jpg ~╭

Bewear - Moon Edition

• Well, I'm a girl so it wouldn't be fair if I thought so :P

╮~ zCTTkiM.jpg ~╭

Bewear - Moon Edition

• Aren't pats supposed to be free? :D

╮~ zCTTkiM.jpg ~╭

Bewear - Moon Edition