A gift or a present is an item given to someone without the expectation of payment or anything in return. An item is not a gift if that item is already owned by the one to whom it is given. Although gift-giving might involve an expectation of reciprocity, a gift is meant to be free. In many countries, the act of mutually exchanging money, goods, etc. may sustain social relations and contribute to social cohesion.
- It's time to have fun! the contest explains how it works itself: You may choose one of the five available presents to give it to the user above you!
- The following presents are available to choose and give:
- Each present is awarded with 1-5 points. They will remain unknown until the contest is over.
- Double posting is not allowed.
- Offensive / inappropriate words are also forbbiden.
- Teamlers can not participate.
- Thread can be closed at anytime for a while to check or prevent any violation of the rules.
- You only can choose (1) of the presents per post.
- Minimum participants: 5. If there are less players than 5, prizes will be reduced to 6€ coupon to the first winner.
- The winner will be the one who obtained more points in total.
- It's mandatory to say at least the present you give: (E.g: red). In case you don't write it or put in your post the image related it won't be took in count.
- Please use the following template to post: (The "optional" part represents the amount of presents you have given)
*Me* gives to Maeve!
- The contest starts on 02.12.2019.
- Deadline is: 16.12.2019 (23:59 CET Time).
- The winners will be announced once the check is done.
- First place:
1500 Elsword Coins
- Second place:
720 Elsword Coins
- Third place:
360 Elsword Coins
The team reserves the right to disqualify and /or warn at those users who don't carry out the points of this thread. If you have any doubt about this contest, feel free to contact me via IRC or PM. I'll answer as soon as possible.
Good luck to everyone!
Your Elsword Team.