KR Client

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • for the love of god, give us the KR client finally

im sick & tired of this EU client, the performance is just terrible

even the video settings are different on the KR one, like when you turn your effects to low you can still see your skills unlikely in EU where you cant play the game anymore since you cant see shit when you turn down your settings :thumbsup:

• You're not the only one frustrated with the EU client's current optimization. KR recently had a patch that improves the FPS in game so hopefully EU will get it too.

There's just the factor of waiting 6 months+@ but whatever is released in KR, there's a high chance it will arrive to EU too. Have patience!

:Laby:

• You're not the only one frustrated with the EU client's current optimization. KR recently had a patch that improves the FPS in game so hopefully EU will get it too.

There's just the factor of waiting 6 months+@ but whatever is released in KR, there's a high chance it will arrive to EU too. Have patience!

Can you link me the patch notes where the optimization part is in?

Can you link me the patch notes where the optimization part is in?

Honey, ain't google free ?

• Yes, but also for you. so how about you share your knowledge with us because i can't find the patch again, too : )

I don't have the patch notes but a link to youtube video, i guess the patch is somewhere around the 20th of september

Existent

this patch should have been applied some time ago and it still didn't

• I'm linking the exact patch where the FPS optimization took place in the KR client here and it appears that it came along with major updates such as the addition to Flega's Labyrinth and the 8/19 Balance Patch.

We recently got Flega's Labyrinth updated so you can only hope that the FPS optimization follows soon. Note that EU updates follow their own set of schedules too so delays are to be expected.