chene's drawings

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • Hey Chana (so happy to see your drawings again!)

I'm really into your hobby chemist girl, I love her colors, her pose and facial expression!

Her left shoulder seems a bit off, like it's not wide enough compared to her other shoulder considering the angle and pose.

Still really love her ; ;

About the portait from sunday: You kinda cut off the back of her head. There's something missing, maybe stretch out the hair more (idk)

But all in all, really cute :>

danke an East ♥

• Hah, I could say the same about you!
    I agree with you on both points, I will keep this in mind.
    Thanks a bunch for the feedback, you'll definitely see more of that chemist girl, she's such a quirky and lovable character I loooove drawing her.

• #23 I love everything about this. Wie die Farben passen, das Gesicht, die Accessoires, just everything seems to match. Ich find's auch wahnsinnig toll wie du die Hüfte so kurvig bekommen hast, ohne dass es übertrieben (/fanservice) aussieht. she's so pretty I wanna draw her too

Einziger "Makel" sind die Arme vllt? Sehen für mich etwas zu lang aus, oder liegt das nur dran dass sie allgemein so dünn ist? Ich hab lange nicht mehr anderer Leute Zeichnungen kritisiert, das ist echt ausgestorben, wow..

Whatever, very nice job, ich mag die Richtung, in die sich dein Stil entwickelt hat! :)

-♥-

• Danke für die Rückmeldung!! Kritik generell ist hier irgendwie ein bisschen ausgestorben, zumindest hab ich so das Gefühl?
    Mit dem Stil bin ich momentan auch sehr zufrieden, danke! Gibt aber definitiv noch einiges an dem ich arbeiten muss, ich lass meine Fortschritte immer viel zu sehr schleifen und dann muss ich wieder bei 0 anfangen. An dem Bauch und den Hüften hatte ich beim Zeichnen und colorieren besonders viel Spaß!
    Die Zeichnung ist seit 2 Tagen fertig und mir ist vorhin auch erst aufgefallen, dass irgendwas seltsam ist? Wenn ich sie mit mir selbst vergleiche scheinen die Arme 'ne normale länge zu haben bzw richtig positioniert zu sein. Die Ellenbogen sind auf Taillen Höhe; der rechte mehr auf Hüftenhöhe, da das Gewicht in dem Fall auf dem rechten Bein lastet und die Hüfte auf der Seite mehr oder weniger "hochgedrückt" wird, ich bin echt schlecht im Erklären. Aber irgendwie wirkt es trotzdem falsch? Ich glaube die Hand ist zu groß/lang geworden, weshalb die Arme so wirken, aber vermutlich hätte ich alles irgendwie kürzen sollen, ich weiß nicht recht.
    Falls sie dich zum Zeichnen motivieren/inspirieren sollte, kannst du das natürlich gern tun, ich wäre auf jeden Fall gespannt <3

• You are so good at drawing :) I like them all a lot, the chemist one the most!

MUoYiZw.png

~ There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themselves. ~

• I loooove your artstyle, its unique and very memorable!

The lineart is so clean and I actually like that you didn't draw any shadows in your artwork.

Keep up the good work! ♥

output_v3qjvz_by_yesirukey-daa4loo.gif

• Chai That's so kind of you to say, thanks a bunch!
    I like the look of the flat colors as well, though it was supposed to be a full color artwork with shading and stuff so I think I will finish it up.
    But I will absolutely save both versions! Thanks again ♥

• Here for feedback! 8D

I'm really into the linart, coloring and her expression! The colors and the details are so nice.

Her left knee just looks off, like you randomly cut into it's side. Her feet also bend too much, kinda like they're made out of jelly or something.

Keep it up ♥

danke an East ♥

• Anju Yeah, that's a super clean edge on her leg, I should've noticed. Thanks a bunch!

I was thinking about opening commissions again.

Would anyone be interested in those? If so I would figure out ingame prices.