[Adds Energy Fusion Theory] Herrscher - How do i go from 1:05 to 1:00?

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • Hello everyone <3

Especially speaking to everyone who is familiar with Ain- Herrscher and his Energy Fusion Theory gameplay,

[Main Goal]

Im currently trying to get the 1:00 Achievement for Adds Energy Fusion Theory, but i only manage to get 1:05-1:07.

I don't think i lack the dmg, almost oneshot everyone, i think the most time i spend waiting for the stage to end or the transfer from one stage to another.

[My Stats & Eqipment]

I am currently at 461.000 Combat Power (490.000 without Headhunter), +11 Void Weapon, 110% Bossdmg, 10% Attack/Attacked Top, 10% Group Magic Attack Bot, 40% All Skill Dmg Gloves, 10% Bossdmg Shoes and 45% Skilldmg on [Entfernen]. (Exact stats are in the final few seconds of the clip, but since its in german, a few of you probably won't be able to read it)

I use a normal Headhunter (The -18% Attack/MAttack, +40% Bossdmg) and i use the [Force] [Gottvergessene Sense].

[My Strategy]

I tried using [Ausrottung] to save some time while getting to the enemies but it won't even save me a second.

I cant really pre-cast [Entfernen] or [Force] [Gottvergessene Sense] since i need to move a tiny bit in the direction of every enemy to hit them.

Also i try to keep up my [Schwert Platzen] at all times and i try to get my [Ruler of the Abyss] passive every stage to get the 50% Extra Dmg for the "clean oneshots" (Thats why I spam [Verzweiflung] and [Mauer] after defeating one enemy).

[Wechsel] is only needed for the final boss.

I figured that killing Berauks with [Force] [Gottvergessene Sense] is the fastest way.

killing PvP- NPCs with [Befreiung Feld] is also the fastest way, since i can't pull them together any other way.

[Special Infos]

Not sure about the times i used [Entfernen] because it really takes a few seconds to cast... but its my main damage...

Any of you who would like me to test the [Abgrund] -Build, i cant really do that since i changed to tenacity skills & [Entfernen] so this i not an option for me.

If you have any advice on how to beat these last 5 seconds, i would greatly appreciate it!

If I forgot to mention any helpful stats or you need more information, feel free to contact me Ingame /w Ainschlafen or post it below!

Here is one of my tries (and yeah i got hit by Alterasia, but that didn't really change the final time):

I appreciate you taking the time to read this, have a nice day. :kawaiiain:<3

Das_isses_AP_Signatur.png

"Be careful inviting the devil into your backyard,

because... he might like it... and decide to stay."

• Hello my friend

Try at 00:23 Abgrund smash is when you get blackscreen to jump the screen and use instand after loading the skill.

The same by 00:50 spamming the skill key and hope it's jump again the sceen and u done it and try to add more boss monster DMG! and use HeadHunter force skill:._.:

• I actually tried that but Abgrund doesn't do enough damage to finish off all the Berauks.

I have 110% Bossdmg and I already use Headhunter :x

Das_isses_AP_Signatur.png

"Be careful inviting the devil into your backyard,

because... he might like it... and decide to stay."