LutoFarmers - Dungeons and Raids? Nothing easier than that

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • We are

LutoFarmers

Name will may be changed

About Us

In the "good old times" RutoFarmers " was a huge PvE based Guild. The Time has changed, and so did Elsword.

Since the Servermerge, there is really a lack of international Guilds.

We want to create a united feeling, that everyone can participate with. Having fun in Elsword, especially Dungeons.

Rank Distribution

You will receive the rank "Member" by joining the guild

Elite

You will receive the rank "Elite" by reaching Level 90

Veteran

In the early state of the guild you will receive the rank "Veteran" by helping the guild. For example: Looking for Members, Farming and being active a lot etc.

Guild Administrator

This rank is reserved for responsible and confidential people. Only one person from the countries [DE],[IT],[PL],[FR],[EN] and [ES] will be able to become "Guild Administrator".

A few of your many task will be: Administer the Guild Discord (Coming Soon), Translation for commuincation problems and manage the guild, while the Guild Master is gone.

Behaviour Rules

I like sarcasm as much as I like memes. This means everything is allowed as long as the person you're talking to says something against it.

Speak up or shut up.

How can I join?

Pls fill out the following things:

Name?:

Tag?:

Main or Twink?:

Why do you want to join?:

Resonance Level?:

How fluent is your english?(On a scale of 1-10):

You are able to post it in this Thread, per Dm or Ingame ( when im Online)

doki_doki_literature_club_boys_by_seiii_tan-dbsk5ap.png

• Steeled i dont think its the old RutoFarmers guild, because they are only Guild Level 2 and founded in 2018..

probably a copy just having almost the same name

:sell:                                                    :ihave:

• Steeled i dont think its the old RutoFarmers guild, because they are only Guild Level 2 and founded in 2018..

probably a copy just having almost the same name

hope you know its the same guild leader like in old times and just level 2 cause a person dont wanted to give guild back