Nasod Ultima (aka Code: Ultimate) tips for a balanced PvP/PvE build?

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • Hi there,

I've just returned to Elsword and decided to stick with it after seeing the numerous changes and also because of the EU merge so I decided to start over and make a new character which I have not played yet. I've been looking for a character that can be build in a balanced way both in PvP+PvE and also not too difficult since I'm still very rusty from the last time I played. I've been looking at Eve for a while and found out that she's very PvE focused, but even so, I'd love to play her since I never did as well as her abilities being very interesting and combo-based. Now, I know this may sound stupid but can Eve be built both for PvP and PvE in this day and age? I've been looking for PvP guides but none of them went in depth and most players just suggested to play another character instead. As I said, I'd really love to play her but I'm open to other character suggestions that are balanced in both PvP and PvE.

Cheers.

• Tbh you cant do a build for both things without loosing alot of stats for either, and since im not toooo found of PvP myself i can only give you a PvE build if you are intrested in that :). i mean you can always switch skills / gear for PvP if you want to do both :v.

• That would be fine, I'll just buy two skill trees then and switch between them when I want to do either. Can you link me to the PvE and the PvP builds specifically? Thanks in advance.

• Well i don't really want give you a PvP build since i only know theory and have no actual practise in PvP. And i'd create a build right here with you since there are multiple CU builds.. so let's start by choosing what skill-class you gonna go! Wich skills do you prefer more? IronScraps / SpearJudgement / Extreme Cutter / IllusionStinger? Or Blackhole / DimensionLink guardian / JunkBreak / Psychonises(or however you type that)? It dosen't have to be, that you like all first and no 2nd i like some of both typed too just pick wich one you like the most of those :) (furthermore do you prefer bossing or clear? Quick and medium dmg or Slow and heavy hitting skills?)

• I'm a total newbie with Eve and I've never played it before therefore I have no idea what her skills look like in the slightest. I can say that I prefer bossing but clearing still has its charms while quick and medium dmg skills would be my go-to.

EDIT: Also, which 3rd class would you suggest between Essencia and Ultima? I've read a few forum posts and found out that people undermine Ultima by saying she's bad at PvE compared to Essencia. But yet, I'm looking for a 3rd class that can provide me with good PvP and PvE on different skill trees as needed.

• Since im a Ultima main i'd say Ultima all the way! I personally think Essencia is 'better' balance wise but i prefer to play what i enjoy! And i still clear 11-4without matching in 3min (but im overgeared as hell..). Anyway CU is defenitly not bad in PvE thats just wrong c.c anyway... if you like quickskills i'd suggest you the 200mp build (wich i use too) but be sure to try the other one out aswell just so you can make your own opinion :) but ill start with the 200mp build... however: do you only want skills / skillatributes? Or Gear included

• unknown.png

Ok so this would be my current SkillSlot.

ill go over all skills one by one to explain the use i have for them, Right to left up to down.

Hyper-Skill. Well i dont really use it all that often its more like a tool to have I-Frames if everything else is on cooldown (wich dosen't occur often).

Psychonisis. I usually use it at the start of Bosses to get some Extra Dmg in while spamming my other Skills. [Heavy trait]

Mana Conversion. Well obviously just to get some extra MP without using Potions. [Quick trait]

Ironscraps. My maindmg Skill, while in QueensThrone buff it has 3sec cooldown so you can spamm it really well to clear Dungeons or to deal dmg to bosses (with the other cooldownproc passives you often can use it twice in a row without any cooldown at all) [Deadly trait or no trait atall, deadly is only very little more dmg for higher MP cost if you can live with it use it if you struggle too much with MP dont use it]

AssaultSpear Judgement. A good Skill to precast b4 a stage starts to quickly kill some mobs, or a skill to use at bosses while IllusionStinger and Ironscraps are on cooldown. Sadly bad to use in regular clear due to its long casting animation. [Heavy trait]

Dimensionlink Guardian. Yet again i only use this on some bosses i can hit well with it while my main skills are on cooldown, otherwise i only use it in very certain dungeons like 11-3. [Heavy trait]

V-Skill. i dont use it atall.. basically gives you more air-movements and some MP.. maybe it will be nice in future content? (i guess its good on Herbaon but who runs that Dungeon).

Buff-Seal. Well ofc ALWAYS use it! The buff should always be up since its alot of free dmg [Use the trait that improoves the buff's strenght, no1 needs more duration here, you can just rebuff]

IllusionStinger. This is basically your main Bossing skill on big Bosses, you can't really hit it on small ones sadly but on big ones you deal just so much dmg with it, a must have many miss! [use the trait that gives 20% more dmg]

Queens Throne. This is your self-buff skill. Keep the buff up at all times! it gives you 20% more dmg and great cooldown reduction on Ironscraps and Sinscissors.[Save trait for longer buff since the other trait is useless]

AtomicShield. Nice skill to help you and your allies in dungeons. you recieve less dmg and enemys more. its kinda a Bossing only thing tho since it stays in place.[trait free to choose tbh dosen't really matter i chose +1sec duration but both are equally bad and useless]

hmm i think thats about it for now? any Questions left?

• Thank you very much for putting your time into making this build for me. Just one question, there is one ability that you didn't explain and that's the C one, what does it do and is it any useful? Also, since it's been a while from the last time I played, can I have two different sets of ability bars I can switch between? Again, thanks a lot.

• i actually did explain it

Buff-Seal. Well ofc ALWAYS use it! The buff should always be up since its alot of free dmg [Use the trait that improoves the buff's strenght, no1 needs more duration here, you can just rebuff]

and you mean like back in the days with space? no they removed that. Space is now for Forceskills new skills you get once you reached 3rd job

unknown.png

looks like this, idk i dont really use it tbh.

And no problem :) aks again anytime

• :star: Thread moved to a proper section on request :star:

╮~ zCTTkiM.jpg ~╭

This Pokémon has the habit of hugging its companions. Many Trainers have left this world after their spines were squashed by its hug.

Bewear - Moon Edition

• Hyper-Skill. LShift

Psychonisis. T

Mana Conversion. R

Ironscraps. E

AssaultSpear Judgement. W

Dimensionlink Guardian. Q

V-Skill. V

Buff-Seal. F

IllusionStinger. C

Queens Throne. D

AtomicShield. S

I figured that A is the Atomic Shield since the picture does resemble one, that's why I thought the C skill was the one out of position. I'm sorry, I have no idea what her skills look like.

• Ohhh then i missed F sorry! my apologies.

move everything 1 key further xD i missed F haha. okay

F would be Extreme cutter. Really great skill! nice to clear dungeons and it deals some dmg to bosses to but its main strength is to be used in dungeons for mob groups.

with Ironscraps you kinda have to get into the group while with extreme cutter you can hit them from afar. but it has a rather high cooldown compared to scraps so i say scraps is mainskill. furthermore it can apply a little ''freeze'' during its cast animation with can be very good in very high lv Henir speed runs. Barely anyone knows about that sadly <.< or they just dont care.

sorry to miss that im doing things while writing all this xD

e:

just to be sure: