IM way of the sword bug

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • Hello,
    Could you please give us a tad bit more details regarding this bug?
    How did you count the % of the extra damage for both skills and command damage?
    We shall be waiting for your response.

• in the training i made sure my physical attack buff was at 5 stacks and my crit dmg buff was active i had no equips i have no skill dmg increase i first noticed it in pvp when phantom dance dealt more damage than swordfall even with destruction aura it's fine in pve

• Destruction increases by 50% the skill damage of a Destruction skill, the Destruction comboes get a 100% damage boost instead.

fbKXGWT.png

0a53N9f.png

56524 Skill normal damage

84786 Skill in destruction damage

56524:100% = 84786:x1%

x1% = (84786*100)/56524 = 150%

5ddOaUV.png

BVo3go8.png

4877 Combo normal damage

9754 Combo in destruction damage

4877:100% = 9754:x2%

x2% = (9754*100)/4877 = 200%

• If you have no bar the effect's of the WoS don't get applied. in the first try you had 0 destruction bars. Maybe in the first try your dmg was increased becouse of the maximize.

• I had one but it got normally consumed by the fact that I used a Destruction skill, otherwise the damage wouldn't have been doubled.

What matters is that you consume a vitality or destruction bar to use a skill, not the fact of having them

EDIT: here's the proof

v6Gx9mE.png

• it's bugged in pvp not pve and KE is also bugged i first tested it wrong looks like it's elsword's red aura that is bugged but only in pvp

• Well, even though I just read all of this and did not do much
    Yes, Creska is correct at the effects being halved in PvP.
    So that issue is indeed intended.
    Thank you to Creska for doing a gud boi job explaining instead of me ^^.

and now to close this Post since the problem is solved.