Posts by Hyapporankan

There are always two sides to a story. Why do we have to be negatively affected by their geographical location?

Maybe because they're as negatively affected by your location? Funny how there clearly are two sides to this, but you're only considering your own misery of sometimes being matched up with them.

Yeah, it works like that. I am affected by their location and they are affected by mine. But as I stated before, it's Elsword Europe and it is their 'fault' if they're not from Europe, because their disturbing European players.

'Fault', and please don't even start moaning about how they couldn't choose birthplace, it's inadequate.

:infavor::infavor::infavor:

Naturally :opposed:

This is nothing more than a xenophobic outbreak of people who, in a clear exercise of selfishness, want to make others, with the same right as they to play Elsword, leave everything they have dedicated and invested in this server for a whim which is banal, insignificant and clearly insufficient to justify a measure of such caliber.

No. As a PvP player since 2012 - I would recommend you to try some PvP against those people. There are always two sides to a story. Why do we have to be negatively affected by their geographical location? We're playing Elsword Europe, not Elsword World. It is very easy to say that something is bound with hatred, phobia and other stuff but what about our rights? European server is dedicated for us and it should provide us conditions good enough to play without such problems. And connection problem with Latinos is a major problem of whole community.

We can have lag. They just have.

Elsword is for everyone - as we can see, there's Elsword for South Korea, Elsword for North America, Elsword for Taiwan, for China, for Brasil and so on. And there's also our Elsword Europe. For Europe. Korea can have IP block, NA can have IP block and it is not xenophobic, selfish, and "in a clear exercise of selfishness". They are avoiding problems that we are creating for ourselves instead of following their example.