Buy 7x 1.100 Coins -270k/Coin

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • [DE] Ich suche entweder 7.700 Coins auf einmal oder 1.100 Coins (oder 2.200, 3.300 usw.) einzeln.

Das gewünschte Item ist "Oh wie warm! Frost-Igel-Polsterpaket" für verschiedene Charaktere.

Ich zahle 270k pro Coin, also 297kk pro Paket.

Die Pakete sollen per Geschenkfunktion an mich verschenkt werden (kein Privathandel) und es wird vor/nach jedem Paket einzeln bezahlt.

Meldet euch am besten per Konversation bei mir, wenn ihr mir welche verkaufen wollt.

[ENG] I want to buy 7.700 Coins at once or 1.100 Coins (or 2.200, 3.300...) separately.

The wanted Item is "Oh, how cosy! Frost Hedgehog Cushion Pack" for different characters.

I pay 270k per Coin - 297kk per pack.

I want to receive the packs only via gift function (no private trade) and pay before/after each pack separately.

Start a conversation with me if you want to sell me one or more of the packs.

Edited 2 times, last by Nine ().

• Thread closed on request.

RekSama if you want to comment something please do it through PM since these kind of posts are not allowed here.

Have a nice day!

╮~ zCTTkiM.jpg ~╭

This Pokémon has the habit of hugging its companions. Many Trainers have left this world after their spines were squashed by its hug.

Bewear - Moon Edition