Become a Board Moderator
The ElswordUK board team is looking for new moderators for the forums.
Board moderators are members of the community that are empowered to help us run the forums and make sure that the Board Rules are followed correctly.
Playing the Game whilst in the team
Your identity as a player is completely separated from your identity as a Moderator and you can still play Elsword regularly with your personal account as a normal player.
Requirements to join the team:
- Due to legal reasons, be at least 18 years old.
- At least 2h per day for team duties.
- Fluent English.
- A basic understanding of how Elsword works and the code of conduct.
What should you include in your application?
- Your nickname
- Introduce yourself - A short description about yourself, why you want to be a part of the team, how you will benefit the community, and how much time you will have for the job.
- Any useful experience or past positions with a Gameforge volunteer team.
- Let us know what characters you play and on which community.
- A small free section where you can write something about yourself that might not be relevant but fun anyway!
Please send your applications in English to email@example.com
After sending an application you'll be informed by E-Mail about our decision/receive further instructions. Please keep in mind that this may take a while. We're looking forward to receive your application!