Sell Rose Stuff

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!

• You have to remove them from wardrobe and seal them. Add me ingame or start a conversation. With offer, please.

Frei dienen wir, weil wir freiwillig auch Ihn lieben,
    weil's in unsrem Willen liegt. Zu lieben oder nicht,
    was unser Glück, Was unser Fall ist.

• I would like to buy it. What about 110kk + seal + hanger removal? we can negotiate too

~Cuantas promesas se van con el viento, hoy yo me ahogo en un mar de recuerdos~

s4GH3YN.jpg

Made by Coco <3

• I would like to buy it. What about 110kk + seal + hanger removal? we can negotiate too

That sounds good. When do you want to buy them in game?

• Awesome! yes I'm ingame right now

How long are you online today? I do not know when my husband releases the computer

• I can be online for the rest of the day or just let me know here once you're online. I can access the game anytime.

~Cuantas promesas se van con el viento, hoy yo me ahogo en un mar de recuerdos~

s4GH3YN.jpg

Made by Coco <3

• I can be online for the rest of the day or just let me know here once you're online. I can access the game anytime.

Now I can come online