shy aigo

• Aigo! Hello..

Well, I am a little shy. I don't play Elsword active anymore and actually I am not really active here BUT I wanted to show my artworks/signatures here again too. (since rip old forum. - we will remember you.)

I would prefer if you talk in english here, since we all probably can understand it... (or not, pls don't hate me... … t^t-) but now.. some Art, since it's a gallery..

if you don't noticed it before.. I like pink.. - a lot.

Signatures:

maochun6sc3v.jpg

xxyyxakhd20.png

schnorreshoekaty8tc9w.png11212121212185eaj.png

prettylieashucsg.png uglytrugh1ixdbj.png

vav23a8clh.png 123w6fb6.png

carisigi2xez8.png avavaxseeu.png

haltsmauldreckphosotopueso.png  ylvavavah4ddm.png

hateversionfertigjpewr.png

irraaa0tdd7.png

kyakyanlcvm.png

mete1xtc6x.png

modmod99fjy.png

ava17giqw.png

nghx3148ebr.png

unbenannt-349cz5.png

neuesigni122bpfb2.png

signinaspca2.png

why12zafrb.png

Drawings:

well thats it... I will add things asap… but don't wait for it .-. since I am really busy the next 2 weeks..

much love :araweird:

e: I take orders for signatures, if you ask me friendly.. but as mentiont above, I am currently really busy..

:]

imissu28-min90j4h.png

i have a plant named jörg. |art.

• Wow ich weiß gar nicht was ich sagen soll q.q Ich mag das bild :3 <3

• fischiluvree08.png

changed ele's eyes a bit (they were way toooo big..lol) .. still need to do a lot of shading on eles head (under the hair..tho.. to light rightnow)

imissu28-min90j4h.png

• The more versions there are the weirder shy's eyes seem to get. Perhaps that's part of the Yandere virus that's infected her, but I personally find it quite weird that they don't seem to align with the mouth or anything else within her face for that matter. The mouth already seemed to be the crazy grin type of deal in the initial version, so it comes as no surprise that the final product also has this vibe to it and that's fine on its own, it just makes the eye weirdness stand out even more.

Fischi's eyes on the other hand are perfect and quite fitting for a victim of the possessive Yandere grab. Hair and skin are nicely done on both so far and the lineart looks promising. Keep it up!

• Nvmmmm

cutee genauso wie das erste, danke buk :heartballon: jz gibt's schon ganz ganz viele shippingbilder von den beiden.. xD

The more versions there are the weirder shy's eyes seem to get. Perhaps that's part of the Yandere virus that's infected her, but I personally find it quite weird that they don't seem to align with the mouth or anything else within her face for that matter. The mouth already seemed to be the crazy grin type of deal in the initial version, so it comes as no surprise that the final product also has this vibe to it and that's fine on its own, it just makes the eye weirdness stand out even more.

Fischi's eyes on the other hand are perfect and quite fitting for a victim of the possessive Yandere grab. Hair and skin are nicely done on both so far and the lineart looks promising. Keep it up!

me is not very gud at drawing eyes..+noses.. :< +Proportionen...….. but thanks mr comrade i appreciate your comment.. and yes maybe she is becoming yandere… every day a Little more :erilotpumpkin:

imissu28-min90j4h.png