[Add] Mad Paradox PVE GUIDE

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • Icon_-_Mad_Paradox.pngMad Paradox PVE GUIDEIcon_-_Mad_Paradox.png

You want to be Lord of the Time and Space?

"Wait isn't that Glave_mini.pngGlave's job?"

You know what? Whatever.:memeadd:

The point is, you have chosen a PATH, were you gonna become sad little boy..

Jokes aside:elswordcerealg:,

there's something I want to mentioned before start with this guide:

1. Most of the names will be same as NA/INT version, I will try as much as possible to use EU version of the names.

2. I'm not good with lores.:rosecrazy:

3. I will not covering PVP of Mad Paradox, since I'm not PVP player.

4. Sadly I can't covered Master Class of Mad Paradox because I HAVEN'T/NEVER achieve it.:tears:(sad life)

CONTENTS

1. Add(Tracer)
      1. Overview
      2. Dynamo Configuration Mode
      3. Skills
    2. Time Tracer
    3. Diabolic Esper
    4. Mad Paradox
    5. My Personal Experience using Mad Paradox and My Gear
    6. Changelogs

361px-AddPortrait1.png
    I. Add (Tracer)

1. Overview

"Heheh.... the laws of this world... I shall decide them!"

Add is a character that wanted to bring back her mother. While his background is from a family that studied the Nasods, then his family got into slavery, Add somehow fall to a unknown Nasod library that makes him Invented his weapon, Dynamo. He have different mechanics to his Awakening than other characters, Add can go Awakening anytime he wants(more on that later), Dynamo Configuration Mode.

DPSystem.jpg2. Dynamo Configuration Mode

To activate it, Add's use a system called Dynamo Point(DP), which you can collect by hitting an enemy while not awakening. As Add can awakening anytime and anywhere he wants; you dealt damage to those around you(around the character)300% magic attack, but there's a 5 seconds cooldown and it cost 50DP per awakening. Also, you lose DP when hitting your enemies on Awakening, be aware with that.

There's also Dynamo Mutation Points, where you can get it 1 POINT by basically doing for 5 seconds, or Awakening which refill all your points(max 6). So what's the purpose of this? You can use Dynamo Mutation Points to power up his skills. This only can be use if you are in Add Awakening State/Dynamo Configuration Mode.

You can learn more by clickling on the picture on the left.

3. Skills

AddSkill1.png VOID BREAKER

[Special Active: Strength] Concentrate energy and blast with force. Unleashed energy shoots out to finally explode.

MP COST : 200 MP (Can use 2 DMP for 15% more Damage per DMP)

RECOVER 40 DP while not Awakening

Traits : Enchanced(Crit 100% but Damage 80%) or Useful(Max hit Increase but Damage 70%)

Final Enhanced : Damage increased by 1.2x

Suggestion : Since this it's you first skill, nothing could go wrong if you go with this skill for a time being. For traits, I suggest going Useful for more damage.

AddSkill6.png PHASE SHIFT

[Active] Set up a dummy capable of position changes. When touched, it will explode. However, if skill key is pressed before it explodes, position of the dummy and user will change 1 time.

MP COST : 20 MP

Traits : Light(MP usage 80%) or Persistent(reduce 25KD per hit?)

Suggestion : I don't see why you should use.

AddSkill3.png PARTICLE PRISM

[Special Active: Tenacity] Install a dynamo dummy that sets up a prism that slows down movement. A space field is generated at the front and back of the prism that cannot be passed through.

MP COST : 120 MP (Can use 1 DMP for effectiveness mov.speed debuff)

RECOVER 24 DP while not Awakening

Traits : Haste(Cooldown 80%) or Gigantic(Size 120%)

Suggestion : I don't see why you should use this unless is needed in situation that you need mov.speed debuff on someone.

AddSkill8.png PARTICLE ACCELERATOR

[Special Active: Bravery] Accelerate Dynamo particles by shooting strong waves that stun enemies.

MP COST : 230 MP (Can use 3 DMP for 5% more Damage per DMP)

Traits : Gigantic(Size 120%) or Heavy(144% Damage but Cooldown 120%)

Final Enhanced : MP Usage and Cooldown decreased by 20 and 5 seconds

Suggestion : This skill is somewhat good for bossing, since later on Mad Paradox will have a trouble with low sized bosses. For traits, go for Heavy.

Quantization.png QUANTIZATION

[Active] Become quantized to escape from your enemies when under attack. Can be used while being attacked. Enter the direction key to dodge in the direction you want.

MP COST : 50 MP

Traits : Light(MP usage 80%) or Regenerating(1)(50% gain 100%MP usage back)

Final Enhanced : MP Usage decreased by 20%

Suggestion : I can only think this skill is useful on PVP.

AddSkill9.png NEUTRON BOMB

[Special Active: Bravery] Gather neutron particles to cause a large explosion. The energy from the neutrons sucks in nearby enemies and contracts to finally cause a massive explosion.

MP COST : 300 MP

RECOVER 60 DP while not Awakening

Traits : Light(MP usage 80%) or Empowered(120% Damage)

Suggestion : This skill is good and very useful, especially if you need clearing. For traits all depends on you want, Light if you cared about your mana, but personally I go for Empowered since in midgame(Elyanod) you gonna face/do 3rd job quest especially places like Elyanod City.

AddSkill2.png PARTICLE SHOT

[Active] Shoot an energy particle blast. The particle blast penetrates the enemy and explodes upon dissipation.

MP COST : 30 MP

Traits : Enhanced(Critical 100% but Damage 80%) or Powerful(Added Super Armor but Cooldown 150%)

Suggestion : I don't use this skill so.. no comment(?).

b69c6bd3a11c9845529481172294aa23.png

Edited 2 times, last by Gossen: Change number 5 Content ().

• II. Time Tracer

"Kukukuk!! Now, I'll take back everything!! Kuhahak!!"

20141202054931%21TTrTempRender.png

YOUR PATH HAS ONLY BEGUN

You learned some new combo, that's great. Now you have Nasod Armor combos to use.

You probably don't want to use combos in later stage of the game, since it's not going to be useful/damaging as early stage of the game

Skills

TiTSkill1.png NASOD ARMOR MODE

[Passive] Enables you to use Nasod Armor commands. Press Z or X to activate the command after pressing Z, X, or skill button while in Dynamo Configuration Mode (Awakening) is activated.

[Overlimit]

Consume DP and 10% of the consumption will be recovered as MP while in Awakening, and

Cosnume MP and 10% of the consumption will be recovered as DP while not in Awakening.

Thoughts : You can continued a skill with Nasod Armor combos if the skill allows it or have description you can continue to combos. Overlimit is a passive that will change your play style forever, you basically have two MP bars instead of one. But beware, it only affect to a certain skills if the it had in their description "Overlimit".

TiTSkill4.png Dynamo Configuration - Space Breach

[Active][Overlimit] Generate a crack in space that releases a string of continuous hits.

Moving Shot : Pressing the skill key while moving forward will deal additional hits. It will consume MP, DP if on Awakening.

Trait : Enhanced(Critical 100% but Damage 80%) or Critical(MP usage 120% but skill ignore 50% defense PVE 25% PVP)

Suggestion : Again, I don't use active skill that much, but if you really want to, I suggest picking Enhanced.

DESkill6.png Gravity Buster

[Special Active: Strength][Overlimit] Apply high pressure down on enemies with Gravity Field. (Can also be activated in midair)

MP COST : 200 MP (Use 1 DMP for increased Damage 10%, 2 DMP with additional slowed debuff)

Traits : Empowered(120% Damage) or Killing Blow(1)(skill effect duration 130%)

Final Enhanced : MP usage decreased by 10%

Suggestion : I personally choose Empowered due little to non use of the slow debuff. Use this skill either on 1 enemy or group of enemies that near each other.

DESkill4.png Reverse Circle

[Special Active: Tenacity][Overlimit] Generate a passage through space and time and launch a ball of condensed energy at enemies. (Can also be activated in midair)

MP COST : 120 MP (Use 1 DMP for increased Damage 10%, 2 DMP with additional slowed debuff)

Traits : Haste or Empowered

Suggestion : This is depends on you, if you like go behind your enemies or boss, this skill is for you. Any traits will go nicely.

DarkMatterExplosion.png Dark Matter Explosion

[Special Active: Strength][Overlimit] Open a dimensional gate to summon dark matter to cause an explosion.

MP COST : 200 MP (Use up to 3 DMP, increase 5% damage per DMP)

Traits : Heavy or Absorbing(MP gain from using this skill increased 140%)

Suggestion : THIS IS THE MOST POWERFUL SKILL THAT MAD PARADOX WILL HAVE AGAINTS BIG BOSSES. If you don't have it on your skillset and/or not put the trait on Heavy, I don't think we can be friend's:addmoustache:. This is gonna be so weak if boss are small like in Rosso Raid 12-7, unless the first stage like come on now.

TiTSkill5.png Seal of Time

[LOCKED][Buff][Overlimit] Reduces the skill cooldown time of all party members within range and applies the [Time Traveler] buff.

[Time Traveler] Records the current HP/MP/DP/Way of the Sword/NF/Cannonballs/Spirit Energy/Mutation Points. Player will be resurrected if the buff still in the duration, in exchange with [Time Sickness] debuff for 120seconds.

MP COST : 94 MP

Traits : Killing Blow(1) or Gigantic

Final Enhanced : Reduce [Time Sickness] duration to 30seconds(PVE)

Suggestion : ZA WARUDO! This buff skill is amazing, if you have a situation/dungeon that you wanna die, this skill will save you and your party, especially on Raids. Personally, I take Killing Blow(1) because I have more time to get resurrected, but Gigantic is not bad and probably good on Raids. ZA WARUDO!

TiTSkill7.png Stardust Shower

[Special Active: Bravery][Overlimit] Summon gravitational spheres from another dimension that will hail down from a rift in space to damage enemies.

MP COST : 300 MP (Use up to 3 DMP, each will increased duration of the skill by 0.33 seconds)

Traits : Heavy or Light

Final Enhanced : Ignores Guard and 50% to have 100% Critical

Suggestion : To say this is bad skill or not, it's not. Stardust Shower maybe deal alot of damage in last Sphere, but is useful on Henir and when you want to get 3rd job on Elyanod City. For traits, I use Heavy.

DESkill12.png Time Control

[Passive] Increases action speed and reduces DP consumption. Also decrease the cooldown of your Active and Special Active skills. (Seal of Time, Extreme Heavenly Love, Hyper Active excluded) Also lowers knockdown rate when attacking.

Thoughts : -

Edited 2 times, last by Gossen ().

• III. Diabolic Esper

"Pathetic... Pathetic! You're so pathetic!"

20170527063832%21Skill_Cut-in_-_Diabolic_Esper.png

You have become more and more crazy as times you go by..

Skills

DESkill11.png Mind Control

[Passive] Cost of certain skills used will be recovered depending on the current Nasod Armor Mode and reduces the effects of debuffs, Stun/Confusion/Silence/Panic/Fear.

AddSkill18.png Dynamo Configuration - Pylon

[Active] Create Pylons that give beneficial effects to nearby allies. Effects are linked with a electromagnetic beam and responds when there are within 1000 radius. Can cast up to 3 pylons.

MP COST : 12 MP/Pylons

Traits : Light or Evil(Skill burn 2 MP/hit)

Final Enhanced : Decrease time between hits.

Suggestion : I rarely use it, but if you want to dealt not that much of a damage, you can use this. I prefer Light for this one.

TiTSkill6.png Maximum Strike

[Special Active: Bravery][Overlimit] Generate 6 Temporal Blades for a period of 60 seconds. (Release in an interval of 0.5 seconds). Press skill key again to fire one Temporal Blades

MP COST : 300 MP(Can use up to 3 DMP, Increase 5% Damage per DMP)

Traits : Enhanced or Heavy

Suggestion : Don't use this untill you achieved 3rd class/job aka Modded version. It doesn't deal that much damage per one Temporal Blade, but if you insist, pick Heavy for more damage.

PsionicShock.png Psionic Shock

[Special Active: Tenacity][Overlimit] Concentrate to use a powerful mental wave. If only 1 enemy is hit by the last hit, the enemy will be confused.

MP COST : 100 MP

Traits : Haste or Empowered

Final Enhanced : MP usage decreased by 20%

Suggestion : If I can name/pick one skill that cost 100 MP or less that I have use often, it will this one. I prefer Empowered for more damage.

TiTSkill3.png Void Field

[Special Active: Strength][Overlimit] Expand space with a calculated and coordinated attack to restrain enemies. Holding down the skill key will maintain the field, it will consumed MP(max 100).

MP COST = 150 MP(0-50MP more if hold)

Traits : Haste or Gigantic

Final Enhanced : Cooldown decreased by 4 seconds

Suggestion : Hmm I like how it can restrain enemies, but I don't know where to use it on. But if you find that place, I suggest pick Gigantic trait since it provide more field range.

TiTSkill2.png Moonlight Rhapsody

[LOCKED][Special Active: Strength][Overlimit] Releases psionic energy to destroy the target's mind. Gives enemies a Rhapsody debuff that when hit will dealt magic damage depend on number of stack(max 3).

MP COST : 200 MP (Use 1 DMP for decreasing interval of Rhapsody by 33%)

Traits : Gigantic or Haste

Final Enhanced : Cooldown decreased by 3 seconds.

Suggestion : Take Gigantic. Since you gonna using it before you rush to your enemies, the more stack the more damage you dealt. This is also great if enemies are in groups, since the damage from Rhapsody debuffs are like splash damage.

DESkill2.png Force Finger

[Active][Overlimit] Within a frontal fan shaped range, reduces the MP of the nearest target you hit and recover MP (DP in Awakening) at the same time.

MP COST : 15 MP

Traits : Enhanced or Persistent

Final Enhanced : Cooldown decreased by 1 seconds

Suggestion : It's a PVP skill IMO, so don't bother using it.

GravityField.png Gravity Field

[Special Active: Strength][Overlimit] Control the gravity of a large area. Immobilize your enemy with ultra high gravity, then instantly switch to antigravity to create a gravity wave. All speed decrease for enemies within the ultra gravity field.

MP COST : 200 MP (Use up to 3 DMP, Increase 5% damage per DMP)

Traits : Haste or Heavy

Final Enhanced : Damage Increased by 1.2x

Suggestion : Since you will have trouble againt's low sized bosses, you wanna get Gravity Field. Even tho is not really a skill for bossing, it's still good at it and for clearing enemies that are in groups/next to each other. I prefer Heavy for more damage.

DESkill5.png Reverse Stigma

[Special Active: Tenacity][Overlimit] Place a mark on a target and record their last position. Press the skill again will make the target go back to recorded/previous position. Not all targets can be transfered.

MP COST : 100 MP(20 more if you revert to it's location)

Traits : Critical or Empowered

Final Enhanced : Duration increased by 1.33x

Suggestion : Hmm it maybe useful on some situation, but I don't really use it.. I think this skill is PVP. For traits, probably Empowered.

DESkill9.png Mind Circle

[Passive] When using Dynamo Mutation points, MP/DP is recovered and cooldown decreased depending on the number used.

DESkill10.png ESP

[LOCKED][Passive] Phase Shift can also be activated in midair. Damage received when hit will be reduced. The damage will reduce further when there are more enemies nearby. Damage you recieved when got attacked will have a chance to reduce. Special Active damage increase.

Thoughts : To be honest, this is really hard to understand, but basically WHEN ever you got attacked there is a chance to get damage reduction from that attack, based on how much enemies in the area. Same with Special Active increase damage, but the less there are enemies, the more damage you dealt.

DEHyperActive.png Paranoia

[Hyper Active] Gather the power of time and space to create dimensional rifts causing mass hysteria. Required 1 El's Essence.

Suggestion : Like other characters Hyper Active, some of them are useful and some of them is the opposite. To me, Paranoia is somewhat useful, if you in a tight situation like you got crowded by enemies left and right. Personally, I don't bother getting it, but just in case, I suggest you to take it.

:trans:Transcendence:trans:

Awakening_Cutin_-_Diabolic_Esper_%28Trans%29_2.png

The more stronger you get, the more evil your laughter..

Skills

DETrans4.png Awakened Will : Diabolic Esper

[Passive] Disrupt time and space to directly/indirectly enhance various physical and Overlimit abilities.

Thoughts : This passive skill gives you more Critical Chance, Critical Damage, and Maximize by +13%, 6%, and 13%. And 100% to gain DMP on [Overlimit] Skills, also when not Awakening you have 100% to not use DMP when.. teleporting? Wait what? Hmm.. I really don't know about that one because I didn't notice that's a thing. I'm 90% sure it's probably related to you teleporting when doing combos, since Diabolic Esper combos some are like teleporting to his enemies.

DESkill3.png Void Impact

[Special Active: Tenacity][Overlimit] Overload the nearest enemy's energy to create a void field and crush the enemy. A small void fragment will be left behind the area of Void Impact's effect and this fragment will hinder with the enemy's movement. The fragment lasts for 5 seconds.

MP COST : 100 MP

Traits : Regenerating(1)(25% chance to regain 33% MP usage) or Empowered.

Final Enhanced : MP Usage decreased by 20

Suggestion : If I can rank this with Psionic Shock, I rank this #2, while the fragments are good, it just don't fits my playstyle, but if I have a chance playing Mad Paradox again, I will try it out. I suggest pick Empowered trait.

AddSkill5.png Mind Break

[Active][Overlimit] Within a frontal fan shaped range, release brain waves towards the nearest enemy. This skill can hit invulnerable targets and reduces the magic power of targets hit.

Traits : Killing Blow(1)(duration increased to 130%) or Killing Blow(2)(effectiveness increased by 40%

Final Enhanced : Magic Attack Reduction increased by 1.3x

Suggestion : It's certainly not a PVE Skill.

TransShared.png Awakened One

[LOCKED][Passive] Enhances the body even further.

Thoughts : Upon unlocking this passive, you have increase 10% Physical/Magical Attack Damage and Defense

DETrans3.png Moonlight Breaker

[Special Active: Strength][Overlimit] Affix a coordinate in spacetime then unload a powerful force that tears the surrounding space apart. Hold down the skill key and press the up and down arrow keys to adjust the angle.

MP COST : 200 MP(Use up to 2 DMP, 1 DMP ignores guard, 2 DMP 10% Damage Increase)

Traits : Critical or Empowered

Final Enhanced : Cooldown decreased by 3 seconds.

Suggestion : This is a i-frame skill and somewhat clearing skill. I prefered Empowered because more damage, and if picking Critical in theory while Awakening it consumes more DP.

DETrans5.png Time Interference

[LOCKED][Passive] The Esper of Time and Space directly interferes with timespace to strengthen related skills.

Thoughts : Like it said in the description the skill, strenghten some skills you have; Reverse Circle, Void Field, Moonlight Rhapsody, Reverse Stigma, Mind Break and Gravity Field.

DETrans6.png Dimension Breaker

[Special Active: Bravery][Overlimit] Twist space to create a distortion that will contract and pull surrounding enemies into it, then the distortion rapidly grows and explodes to give a great damage. Hit targets are inflicted with in a state of confusion.

(Can also be activated in midair)

MP COST = 300 MP(Use up to 3 DMP, Increase range by 10% per DMP)

Traits : Gigantic or Empowered

Final Enhanced : Speed increased by 1.3x

Suggestion : Go with Empowered. I mean, if you want to go Gigantic, that's fine aswell. Depends you like more range or more damage, but I prefered more damage.

• IV. Mad Paradox

"It doesn't matter what form I take, as long as I can go back to you... Mother... Kuhuhu"

639px-Portrait_-_Mad_Paradox_2nd_Form.png

You are now Lord of Time and Space..

..but you are still sad little boy..

Skills

MP3.PNG Acute Senses

[Passive] Increases your maximum mana. When entering Awakening, Add will enter Mad Paradox's true form, increasing your Magical Attack and Critical Damage.

Thoughts : Now when you are in Awakening State, or in Mad Paradox true form, you getting Magical Attack increase by 20% and Critical Damage by 15%

MP2.PNG Side Effect

[Passive] Landing a hit with Special Active Skills, will give debuffs to enemies that increases the damage received from Mad Paradox's skills(5 Stacks MAX). DP recovery increases based on the number of nearby enemies with debuffs.

Thoughts : just makes you more stronger, the more you use your skill to your enemies.

MP1.PNG Longing / Yearning

[LOCKED][Hyper Active] Mad Paradox encounters a nostalgic memory fragment while aimlessly wandering through Time and Space.

Suggestion : I haven't unlock this Hyper Active, but this hyper active is so scary..:elesisweird:but the question is.. should we use it? It depends on you for this one. Personally, I never using Mad Paradox Hyper Active at all, so if you think that you need, I say you go for it.

FORCE MOD SKILLS

When we achieved 3rd class/job, we got access to unlock modded force skill that change how Mad Paradox skill work. I'm only gonna discuss what it's for Mad Paradox, Active/Passive Force skill still unknown to me.

[Mod] Stardust Shower

Thoughts : This will change your Stardust Shower into clearing frenzy. While normal Stardust Shower is slow and maybe painful to watch when you are bossing and the last sphere not hitting the boss, I suggest you using this skill mod instead.

[Mod] Moonlight Rhapsody

Thoughts : You can say this not make any difference, but this force mod skill makes your party can have their own bubble. IF you ask me how this useful, let me explain. If you are in a dungeon where you have to be in different location like someone stay in the back, someone go to the very end, and someone go to in middle area, this skill has that benefit. BUT, you have to use Mod Moonlight Rhapsody first before you go to your own location, because its only gonna give your party the bubble if your team is near you when you cast it.

[Mod] Maximum Strike

Thoughts : Instead giving you six Temporal Sphere, this mod skill gives you only one Temporal Sphere that grow in size every 5 sec and will increase in size and rage depend on stage you own. Stage by meaning how long hold the sphere, but you have only 15 seconds to do it. This mod skill is turn Maximum Strike into somewhat useful, example in Debrian Lab. You can clear somewhat half of the enemies using this skill.

[Mod] Moonlight Breaker

Thoughts : Personally, I haven't get any force mod books in my Elsword Career, but I can say about my thoughts about this. It changes your i-frame skill to somewhat low sized bossing skill. I can't say how good it is, but if you come into situation where you gonna facing low sized bosses, this is the skill for you.

[Mod] Void Impact

Thoughts : No no no, this skill maybe not really worth it to get. For special active "Tenacity", this mod version is visually like "that's it?". Like I said before, I personally choose Psionic Shock over this, if I have to pick between normal Void Impact and modded version, I will pick the normal version.

[Mod] Void Field

Thoughts : In terms of damage, normal version of Void Field do more damage than the modded one. Weird.

[Mod] Mind Break

Thoughts : It's still PVP skill, but instead Magic Attack reduction, it's reduce MP recovery.

Edited 2 times, last by Gossen: missing characters/fixing some words ().

• V. Personal Experience using Mad Paradox and My Gear

When I created Mad Paradox, I was shocked by how he is become. He can clearing, he can bossing, heck he can gives you buff that can get you resurrected. That's broken. But when you first try to create Mad Paradox, you will notice that he had no clearing, only Neutron Bomb can help him, and maybe Gravity Buster on lower levels. But when you achieve level 99 and try to do 3rd job/class quest, you will find it easy to achieve it. Not only Elyanod bosses are mostly big sizes, but you literally have 2 MP bars. So you can do like double maybe even triple Dark Matter Explosion if you know what you are doing, like this :

Dark Matter Explosion -> Awakening -> Dark Matter Explosion -> Seal of Time and Un-Awakening -> Dark Matter Explosion.

Also, it probably good character if you want to farming Elyanod Magic Stone, ED or maybe even ERP EXP on Elyanod.

Either you want to farm Elyanod Accessories especially IMO on

11-2Button.png11-4Button.png11-6Button.png,

and ERP EXP from11-3Button.pngElyanod City,

or even you can go beyond like farming at12-2Button.pngand12-4Button.png.

You know what even worse? I can do that with my ERP only on MAX Item Drop Rate. Then what's my Gear to make this all happen? Well I think there's already guide on Elyanod Magic Stone, if you want me to make it even tho that guide it's still valid/relatable to EU Server, I gladly to make it. But I'm gonna make it in here about gear that I have right now, for context I have this gear over in INT server, but it's still relatable.

ElrianodeTopBlue1.pngElrianodeBottomBlue1.pngElrianodeGlovesBlue1.pngElrianodeShoesBlue1.png Elyanod Magic Stone Lv. 25-27

ElrianodeTopBlue2.pngElrianodeBottomBlue2.pngElrianodeGlovesBlue2.pngElrianodeShoesBlue2.png Elyanod Magic Stone of Desolation(?), Dark Matter Explosion 9%-12%

ElrianodeTopBlue3.pngElrianodeBottomBlue3.pngElrianodeGlovesBlue3.pngElrianodeShoesBlue3.png Elyanod Magic Stone of Skill(?),

Top = Polarize 10%, Bottom/Leg Guard = Group Magic Attack +8%, Gloves = All Skill Damage 39%, and Shoes = Damage dealth to Boss Monster +8%

ElrianodeTopBlue4.pngElrianodeBottomBlue4.pngElrianodeGlovesBlue4.pngElrianodeShoesBlue4.png Elyanod Magic Stone of Transformation, Critical Damage +2%

COSTUME :

Duelist Outfit(example)

Random Costume Weapon with 2 12% Devastation/Maximize Socket

7W 4/5

ACCESSORIES :

7W Supreme Prayer

GoD_Add_DM_Wings.pngGoD_Add_DM_Eye.png Corrupted DoSI Wings and Eye

BD11-2.pngBD11-4.pngBD11-6.png Rusted Elyanod Circlet, Mask, and Weapon Guardian

HQ_Shop_Item_200700.png Ring of Fury

HQ_Shop_Item_113281.png Belder Necklace (Strength, Wisdom)

SKILL SET : Thanks to Xuan(from Elsword EU Discord)

image0.png

His explaination :

I replace neutron with Gravity Buster if it’s a really vertical map like 12-2.

Mod Moonlight Rhapsody for small bosses like 12-7-3 and for big bosses like 12-7-1

I think we all know why Mod Stardust Shower needed on Mad Paradox at this point:addsuspicious:

======================================================================================================

This is my second and my first character Guide that I created. Any feedbacks is welcome, sorry for bad english and grammer.:memelu^^: I hope it's useful.:kawaiiain:

Edited 6 times, last by Gossen: Fixing closure, added skill set ().

• CHANGELOGS :

08/10/2020 : GUIDE created and some revision to fonts sized, contents, and others.

09/10/2020 : Added skillset(thanks to Xuan from EU Discord)

• I think you did an amazing job with this guide, keep it up! :kawaiiwink: