Posts by Lord Eclipse

Long story short

>>>>>>
    My 25 Glacia Stacks (250,000 glacia) for Your Rena's Thanatos Thorns (Arm Accessory)

It's a weird trade off I know, but since people don't seem to be interested in ED offers, figured I'd try something a little more enticing

Can either message me here or find me on the EU discord (Just Lord and you'll probably get me)

As a participant of the most recent event, just figured I'd come here and give some feedback mainly to suggest prizes haha

So overall, the event was fun! Few rounds so there's a chance for multiple winners, as it should be!
    Originally I thought the numbers were a little lackluster... but if prizes were added, I'm sure the number of people participating in the event will skyrocket exponentially!

Speaking of prizes....
    I've got various ideas for what prizes could be provided!

1.) The Common EC Item Prize
    This would be a case of "The winner is allowed 1 item/items from the CS within 350 / 600 / 750 ec!"
    Helpful for the poorer/newer side of the community to get a head start in the endevours.
    Alternatively, you could do 1 item from the customisation section (so character poses/eyes/sit motions/awakenings);
    Nothing super special but still a very pleasent reward,

2.) Wardrobe Tickets (My personal favourite)
    This would be a slightly more expensive reward as wardrobe tickets are rare on the market, but they were originally from an event anyways so logically, it wouldn't be too troublesome to bring them back in other events. Furthermore, since there's always complaints about CS outfits and items never changing, this would solve a lot of peoples problems considering many want older items to return/come back but always have the request denied. And let's not get into the fact that CS costumes only have 1 seal limit thus making them even harder to get again...

3.) Account EC
    Now this would be more controversial since the ingame events are firstly, ingame, and is purely luck (or atleast, the one I participated in was). It would be understandgable if this idea was denied and kept exclusively for forum events... but still! It's a thought. Something small like 350 ~750 ec seems viable and would also help people that want items in the CS that can't be gifted i.e. an account bankshare for a newer player.
    Side Note: I'd even go as far as saying ingame events should provide account EC rather than forum events consider how much easier it is to gain attention/attact players to an ingame event as opposed to a forum event.

4.) ED Prize
    While this would also be kinda controversial as ED is such a massive part of the game and people go mad for money, having a simple prize of ED could be an idea! I.e if there are 5 rounds to the event, first round could give 5kk, second round gives 10kk, third round 15kk, etc.
    Alternatively, the ED could be provided in the form of Ancient Gold Coins or Ancient Diamonds, winning 25 > 50 > 75 > 100 > 200.

Veeeery long post haha I'm very sorry; but yea that's my suggestion for prizes!
    Hope some of them will be taken into consideration and likewise I tried to keep them mild/not too overwhelming/overpowered.
    Though if you want, feel free to throw in a +13 scroll as a prize haha I won't be complaining!