- EVENT CANCELLED DUE LACK OF ENTRIES -
Halloween activities include trick-or-treating (or the related guising), attending Halloween costume parties, carving pumpkins into jack-o'-lanterns, lighting bonfires, apple bobbing, divination games, playing pranks, visiting haunted attractions, telling scary stories, and watching horror films. In many parts of the world, the Christian religious observances of All Hallows' Eve, including attending church services and lighting candles on the graves of the dead, remain popular, although elsewhere it is a more commercial and secular celebration. Some Christians historically abstained from meat on All Hallows' Eve, a tradition reflected in the eating of certain vegetarian foods on this vigil day, including apples, potato pancakes, and soul cakes
- You should send me your entry via PM with the subject: Draw it!
- You can not copy. The drawing must be yours.
- You can't sign it, it must be anonymous.
- Your drawings should be related to Elsword (Characters, pets... what you desire)
- You can draw it with pencils, PS, gimp, paint... Whatever you want.
- Drawings that doesn't follow the rules will be automatically discarded.
- Minimum participants: 5. In case we don't reach that amount of players, prizes can be reduced.
- The contest starts on 17.10.2018 (00:00 CET Time).
- Deadline for sending your image is: 28.10.2018 (23:59 CET Time).
- Winners will be chosen by a public poll that will be accessible on 29.10.2018.
- Deadline for voting is: 04.11.2018
- The winners will be announced once the check is done.
- First place:
10€ Gameforge coupon that can be used at Elsword to get Elsword Coins
- Second place:
6€ Gameforge coupon that can be used at Elsword to get Elsword Coins
- Third place:
3€Gameforge coupon that can be used at Elsword to get Elsword Coins
The team reserves the right to disqualify and /or warn at those users who don't carry out the points of this thread. If you have any doubt about this contest, feel free to contact me via IRC or PM. I'll answer as soon as possible.
Good luck to everyone!