Signature request

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • Hi there darlings <3

I'm looking for one of you talented people that's willing to make me a signature :glimmering:

I don't have any special request in regards to the color or design... If anything i would just like it to be one of the following characters: Oshino Ougi (the girl in my profile picture), Itachi Uchiha, Lelouch or Add Mad Paradox. I leave to your complete artistic freedom any additional detail.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the signature must have ''Scheniezel'' written on it. (Whichever font you like)

Thanks! :kawaiiwink:

Edited once, last by Scheniezel2 ().

• ainsig2-resoze.png

~~~Luriel best girl forever~~~