Buy: Henir EQ with Hero Effects ➤ Bottom/BK (10% M-Atk) ▌Shoes (10% Boss Damage)

Attention! We are receiving reports about SCAM attempts, which promise you to get Elcoin for free after submitting your account data on some pages.
We advise you DO NOT TO CLICK on such suspicious links and do not share your account login/password with ANYONE.
Please report any kind of such activity directly to our Support. Thank you!
  • ENGlish

You don't know how to get hero effects on henir EQ? I show it in the spoiler.

I want to buy the following henir equipment pieces - only with the named hero effects and percentages:

Prices are for sealed Equipment :

I don't want to trade about 700kk so you have to put it on the board or take my Lv.9 Scroll which is currently worth 400kk.

Henir Bottom - 10% Magical Attack

+ 0-8 = 700kk

+9 = 900kk or 500kk and 1x Lv. 9 Scroll (for weapon and armor)

Henir Shoes - 10% Boss Damage

+ 0-8: 700kk

+9: 900kk or 500kk and 1x Lv. 9 Scroll (for weapon and armor)

When you have EQ with an higher upgrade level than +9 we can talk about the bonus for the higher level.

Contact me via message when you want to sell me the wanted henir pieces.

DEUtsch

Du weißt nicht, wie man Hero-Effekte auf Henir-Ausrüstung bekommt? Ich erkläre es im Spoiler.

Ich möchte die folgenden Henir-Ausrüstungsteile kaufen - nur mit den genannten Helden-Effekten und Prozenten:

Die Preise beziehen sich auf gesiegelte Setteile:

Ich möchte nicht über 700kk privat handeln, also musst du das Item dann an die Pinnwand stellen oder meine Lv. 9 Upgradeschriftrolle nehmen (Wert aktuell ca. 400kk).

Henir BK- 10% Magie-Attacke

+ 0-8 = 700kk

+9 = 900kk oder 500kk und Lv. 9 Glücks-Upgradeschriftrolle (für Waffe und Rüstung)

Henir Gloves - 44% Schaden aller Skills

+ 0-8: 900kk oder 500kk und Lv. 9 Glücks-Upgradeschriftrolle (für Waffe und Rüstung)

+9: 1,1kkk oder 700kk und Lv. 9 Glücks-Upgradeschriftrolle (für Waffe und Rüstung

Henir Shoes - 10% Schaden gegen Bossmonster

+ 0-8: 700kk

+9: 900kk oder 500kk und Lv. 9 Glücks-Upgradeschriftrolle (für Waffe und Rüstung)

Wenn euer EQ mit den Effekten über +9 ist, können wir über den Preis verhandeln.

Wenn ihr die gesuchten Henir-Teile habt, meldet euch bei mir am besten per Nachricht.

Edited 5 times, last by Nine ().

• I don't need the gloves anymore but I am still looking for the other two pieces.

Ich brauche die Handschuhe nicht mehr, aber die anderen beiden Teile schon noch.